Blown calls

Buffalos#1Fan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How was Odell's TD not a !@#$ing TD? He had 2 feet down!

Landon Collins interception not an interception?! His elbow was down!

I don't understand how ppl don't get this by now.

The refs made the correct call on both plays and it wasn't even close on either of them.

Edited by Max997

The Mike Pereira comment is hilariously stupid. "He has to maintain control of the ball long enough to become a runner after getting the second foot down". No he f'ing doesn't! The catch is made, the feet are down, he's in the end zone. The play is over! TD!! How many years of the NFL's history would this have been a TD and now because of idiots in the league office it isn't? The stupidity of the rule is breathtaking, just like the tuck rule.

I will say this . If OBJ pulls the ball into his chest we are not having this discussion. Why in the hell the bonehead decides to hold it out after the catch is the most mystifying part of the sequence. Great talent but not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Only thing I can figure is that he was getting ready to celebrate. He was definitely moving the ball away from his body rather than trying to wrap himself around it.

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this one, because it was early - early 4th I think.........The Giants were in position for a field goal and driving. It would be a two score game. They get a nice gain for another first down..........And, they called offsetting penalties. TV showed both - the first D holding by Pats was clear, and then the 2nd one offensive PI, I didn't see it.......They just said Good call, and moved on and never showed another angle.

It was probably a 25 or more yard swing. Then, Eli takes a huge sack to knock them totally out of field goal range.

I'm not saying it definitely wasn't an offensive PI, but I didn't see it, and I would think another angle should have been shown.

They always seem to move on quickly from Pats* opponents' penalties.

They ran a play at 2:14 (Jennings run). Pats called TO at 2:10

They ran a play at 2:10 (completion to Harris OOB). Giants called TO at 2:06

They ran a play at 2:06 (inc pass to OBJ)

They ran a play that started as 2:01 (inc pass to Harris). Two minute warning at 1:56.

i thought the clock did t run so rewound and saw exactly what you did.