Around the league Week 10

YoloinOhio

Here's what happens this week: Bob Kraft calls NFL headquarters and bitches about the flags against his team. The officials get a memo from NFL "Hey, cut down on the four flags you threw on the Pats. That's unacceptable". The refs show up for our Monday night game and make it up to Kraft and BB. I can already see it. It's gonna be frustrating.

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pats may still win this game but they are definitely vulnerable without Lewis AND Edelman. He's a huge loss for them combined with Lewis.

I don't think there is any conceivable way we could snatch the division from them, so I wouldn't hate seeing them come back today, but whatever helps us pull an upset next week, I'll take!

I don't think they are doing anything crazy.

The Patriots seem to turn into bitches when they play the Giants for whatever reason.

They are not. They are pressing and jamming receivers at the line more than we did in week 2 and that is the one thing Rex should take from it.

I don't think they are doing anything crazy.

The Patriots seem to turn into bitches when they play the Giants for whatever reason.

I agree they don't seem to be doing anything crazy, but whatever they are doing is working, again. So study it and apply it.