Karlos Williams vs Todd Gurley

JPicc2114

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say karlos was born in the end zone and on game days he returns to the place of his birth, guided hundreds of yards only by sense of smell like the salmon of Capistrano.

fact.

those Salmons are extraordinary indeed.

as is our beloved Karlos.

and the legend of Karlos was born.

and we were there. : )

I haven't read all the posts, so I apologize if someone already pointed out it's swallows that return to Capistrano. I think salmon would have to crawl to get there.

nope. its lemmings off the Cliff at Dover.

idjit

link or it didn't happen

he cant. he made it up.

You know Belicheck's #1 thing to take away is the running game. He will do everything he can to stymie these guys. With that emphasis, can Clay, and Watkins torch the Pats?

I dont think this is correct, or the general wisdom.

I think he supposedly likes to take away whatever you do best. Your crutch. Your bread and butter. Or as they say, force you to play left handed.

A 5th round pick with this kind of impact as a rookie is some major found money. I can't imagine that the Bills thought he'd perform like this so early in his NFL career. That said he's no Todd Gurley. Gurley has the elite quick cutting ability that Karlos has yet to show.

i'll swap Williams for Gurley in a second. Gurley is Karlos and Shady in the same body. the whole package.

i'll swap Williams for Gurley in a second. Gurley is Karlos and Shady in the same body. the whole package.

No question.

I know Gurley had the knee but knee ligament injuries are easily overcome more often than not and players can go on to long careers.

Serious concussion problems as a rookie are another matter altogether.

No question.

I know Gurley had the knee but knee ligament injuries are easily overcome more often than not and players can go on to long careers.

Serious concussion problems as a rookie are another matter altogether.

Karlos has been phenomenal. But I don't think anyone in their right mind would prefer Karlos to Gurley if they knew anything about Gurley/seen him play a lot.

Karlos has been phenomenal. But I don't think anyone in their right mind would prefer Karlos to Gurley if they knew anything about Gurley/seen him play a lot.

I am afraid this might turn out to look like a Darrick Holmes vs Terrell Davis comparison years down the line.

I remember when we all thought we had the frickin' steal of that draft. :lol:

Edited by #BADOL