Refugee Crisis in Europe

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Funny, that may be hope solo. And the only picture I'd recognize of her would be one that makes her look more like an Arby's roast beef than a woman.

I figured that if I posted that one, I'd get in trouble.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I figured that if I posted that one, I'd get in trouble.

PPP is not censored (well, it has been - I called someone a homo because they were saying homo things and it was removed) ... But no one should have to see that wreck.  It looks like it was flayed and seared on a grill for 6 days. And on the 7th day slopped on. 

Just now, Boyst62 said:

PPP is not censored (well, it has been - I called someone a homo because they were saying homo things and it was removed) ... But no one should have to see that wreck.  It looks like it was flayed and seared on a grill for 6 days. And on the 7th day slopped on. 

What's all the big flap about?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This picture tells you everything you need to know about Merkel's Germany. Police shielding Hanukkah Menorah in Berlin

DR_FVzRX4AAghd3.jpg

All I can think of when I see that picture is Bruce from Finding Nemo reciting: "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.  If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.  Fish are friends, not food."

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

All I can think of when I see that picture is Bruce from Finding Nemo reciting: "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.  If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.  Fish are friends, not food."

The picture has everything to do with religious nuts everything not to do with immigration try again

13 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

The picture has everything to do with religious nuts everything not to do with immigration try again

And where are these religious nuts coming from?

The Bible Belt?

Himilayan Buddist Temples?

Wiccan drum circles?

Or somewhere else?

Just now, /dev/null said:

And where are these religious nuts coming from?

The Bible Belt?

Himilayan Buddist Temples?

Wiccan drum circles?

Or somewhere else?

They come from a place called planet Earth a place we all have to share which goes back to my point it's about religious nutjobs not immigration these people are not religious nuts that it wouldn't matter

Its a dogma issue

Not immigration...