Injury Report: Both RT's Questionable

KDIGGZ

Both RT's (Kujo and Henderson) are listed as Questionable on the final injury report before the game. This would be a bad game to have both of those guys out. Henderson has a mysterious illness and Kujo is still dealing with that knee injury. The Jets have a legit D line and are #1 vs the run so this could be bad news for our offense if at least one of these guys can't go

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report.html

Edited by kdiggz

Easley had a heart condition

But we did not know of it till much later.

and he is not the only player who had mystery illness is he. lets see who can name a few?

great input yolo

Good news. who came in for Henderson last week? I did not even know we had another Tackle. Is Hairston back?lol

and he is not the only player who had mystery illness is he. lets see who can name a few?

Good news. who came in for Henderson last week? I did not even know we had another Tackle. Is Hairston back?lol

Chris Hairston and Cordy Glenn come to mind in the mysterious illness category. Why is it always happening to OTs???

Ex-Bear Jordan Mills came into the game at RT last week.

Chris Hairston and Cordy Glenn come to mind in the mysterious illness category. Why is it always happening to OTs???

Those are the two i was thinking of at first. There is one more i bet in recent history.

anyone take notice of Mills?

Knew Hendy was out and they subbed in. But knowing Kujo was not dressed i had no idea we even had one. thought Urbik...

Thanks Dennis

Think you're mixing these up. I can recall we knew right away about Easley's heart condition. Glen and Hairston are still unknown as to what the deal with them was.

Speaking of Hairston, I see he was starting Monday night at tackle for the Chargers.

Think you're mixing these up. I can recall we knew right away about Easley's heart condition. Glen and Hairston are still unknown as to what the deal with them was.

Speaking of Hairston, I see he was starting Monday night at tackle for the Chargers.

I might be Ed. Thanks for correcting me if i am wrong. Just seemed to me Easley was a mystery why he was not playing at all for the longest time.

Hairston and Glenn...agree. Byrd probably was never hurt so a mystery to our medical staff.