Do the Bills need both a RT and LT

San-O

There was just an article I read this week, can't recall where I read it thought it was here at 2 Bills stating Glenn was having his best year ever. Admittedly was kind of surprised to hear that based on many other comments. So thta makes me wonder if either the person who wrote this article is clueless or the many people that post on this website post here for a reason (as opposed to working in the NFL) they don't know anything.

I do agree however that some team likely will overpay for him. More likely we resign Richie I, draft a LT, but do think we have two players capable of playing RT. But also wouldn't shock me to see they do draft a RT or a center.

We need everything on the OL except left Guard.

I think right guard is all set too. Let miller see another off season.a full year of nothing but football. He will put on 10-15 pounds and he will be a force. Hell let him learn from Cogs. Sign me up for C and T though. I feel like Henderson COULD have had it. I just dont understand what it would take. A good year with Kromer maybe?

It's an OL in flux save for Wood, who's been extended recently. Glenn and Incognito are UFAs after this season and barring a minor miracle won't be able to retain them both.

Bye bye Cordy I hardly knew ye