• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.

You know what I meant. He wrote that "Blake Bortles beat us."

No.

He didn't.

We LOST to the Jaguars. But because "Blake Bortles beat us."

He netted 13 points. Two td's, two FG's, one pick six.

Blake Bortles wasn't the difference.

Blake Bortles, with a tied game, led a GW drive to beat us. Was that not him? Did Henne steal his jersey?

Dude.

You know what I meant. He wrote that "Blake Bortles beat us."

No.

He didn't.

We LOST to the Jaguars. But because "Blake Bortles beat us."

He netted 13 points. Two td's, two FG's, one pick six.

Blake Bortles wasn't the difference.

You should know by now that if EJ is involved F Chan will always argue against it.

the Jets are good enough that they can pencil in Ws? Is any NFL team other than the Pats good enough to do that? Check out Gang Green - they aren't even penciling in the Jags game at this point.

That's funny; three months ago almost everyone on this board had penciled in two Ws for the Bills against the Jets based on last season's records.

That's funny; three months ago almost everyone on this board had penciled in two Ws for the Bills against the Jets based on last season's records.

i never pencil in anything as a Bills fans and neither should the Jets Edited by YoloinOhio

You should know by now that if EJ is involved F Chan will always argue against it.

Actually I'm arguing against the point that it was "all EJ's fault and Jackonsville didn't really win, EJ lost."

But your dedication to being incorrect is admirable.

@nyjets

QBs Ryan Fitzpatrick & Geno Smith both have their helmets on during pre-practice stretch.

@BrianCoz

Fitzpatrick and Geno both doing throwing drills #nyj

It is after all Fitz's non throwing thumb that is hurt, but at this point I think he will be backing up Geno. Both are listed as questionable.

Losing to Oakland on the road showed some holes in that top Jets defense. 451 yards given up to the Raiders

It is after all Fitz's non throwing thumb that is hurt, but at this point I think he will be backing up Geno. Both are listed as questionable.

Losing to Oakland on the road showed some holes in that top Jets defense. 451 yards given up to the Raiders

I can't imagine Fitz taking snaps under Center. He's likely have to operate out of shotgun if he plays.

After Fitz went out with a hand injury, Geno was Geno, and the Jest lose to Raiduhs at the Black Hole. All of a sudden, the Jest look very beatable (save it, Fitz haterz, the Jest are a better team with Fitz). Looking forward to playing the Jest with QB Geno at Jimmy Hoffa Memorial Stadium on TNF. Beelz by 10 at least if Geno starts, with Fitz it's a pick 'em.

Hahahahahahahaha the Jets were way beatable with Fitz in...

It's true of course that the Bills lost to the Jags. However the varsity players are returning for the Bills, and the Jets are stuck with an injured QB who wasn't as good as EJ to begin with, let alone Tyrod Taylor. For the Jets game a lot depends on whether there are any new or recurring injuries for the Bills from the Miami game, and whether Kyle Williams continues to be out.

Fitz is fine. they will tape his fingers together and he will play. they will beat Jacksonville. i think we will beat Miami. that means when we go to NY for Thurs night it's a MUST WIN. i also feel like the last game at home vs the Jets is going to decide which one of us goes to the playoffs so that will be a huge game too. how much of a slap in the face would that be if Fitz and Chan beat us to knock us out of the playoffs?