Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

@SalSports

Sammy Watkins is on the field doing some pregame running and cutting, being watched by trainers.

@Matt_Bove

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins testing out his ankle pre-game. Doesn't look 100% to me, but we'll of course see @WKBW

@buffalobills

All business. #TyrodTailored

CTTIMvNWUAAWBsF.jpg

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal just mentioned on GR-55 that he was speaking with Dennis Thurman and Thurman indicated we (the coaching staff) will be "dialing it back a bit" this week.

As in, remove some complexity from the D scheme, reduce the complication and let the players play.

At least that was Sal's interpretation of Thurman's comments.

Let's hope that becomes a new trend.

:thumbsup:

rex tried fixing what wasn't broken. back to basics

Well, that wasn't really the Bills. It was kinda like preseason Bills + EJ at QB. The only way JAX was winning that game was if you gave them TDs. EJ was all too happy to oblige. They weren't going to score them otherwise. I'll withhold judgment on wiring future games until I know who's actually playing QB and WR.

EJ at QB blah blah blah. Stop making excuses for this underachieving defense. D is supposed to carry this team, NOT the backup QB.

EJ at QB blah blah blah. Stop making excuses for this underachieving defense. D is supposed to carry this team, NOT the backup QB.

It's not excuses, it is reality. We win that game if EJ doesn't give them 20 points. And that's coming from someone who doesn't think EJ is the worst QB ever.

Edited by What a Tuel