Bills' Bye Week News

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I once kno wat u sayin do cuz I keep in 100 for reel

Hmm poor grammar and Ebonics are quite different.

Nice assumption. People today across the world are becoming more and more illiterate, and grammar is beginning to suffer. I could point out poor grammar being used on TSW in almost every post.

What I didn't see, was Sammy spell, or use the word(s) "cuz", "wat", "kno", "sayin", or "reel", like you insinuate. So sorry to inform you, not all blacks speak Ebonics, but thanks for assuming they do, even when the message is typed out. Hmmm

Try being a little less narrow minded. Oh wait, haha I just made a funny.

I agree with all of that. Glenn and Incognito are the two FAs that need re-signed. My one minor difference of opinion is that McKelvin was listed as one of the expected CBs next season under the Brooks section. He's been injured so much of the last couple years I'm not sure that he's on the team in 2016.

Nice assumption. People today across the world are becoming more and more illiterate, and grammar is beginning to suffer. I could point out poor grammar being used on TSW in almost every post.

What I didn't see, was Sammy spell, or use the word(s) "cuz", "wat", "kno", "sayin", or "reel", like you insinuate. So sorry to inform you, not all blacks speak Ebonics, but thanks for assuming they do, even when the message is typed out. Hmmm

it has nothing to do with ebonics or whatever excuse anyone would like to use. When you're an adult and convey a message to the public at large, especially as a celebrated person, carry yourself well. What you say directly reflects your image. If High Pitch Eric were to have made this statement it would be a lot different then Sammy Watkins.

Watkins has a college education. He should use it. He is a poor reflection on Clemson, the Bills and adults in this.

the thanks for playing got me. Sorry I only read part of your post. It was that ridiculous. But yeah he did make errors. But its so cute you missed them, precious.

Once should be wants

Gone should be going and add to be.

But hey, good on you and your grammar policing. I don't make grammar issues. I am 100 on grammar as Sammy would say.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Miami's loss moved the #Bills to eighth place in the AFC entering Week 8. Here's what fans should root for http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/30/miami-loss-moves-bills-to-eighth-place-in-afc-entering-week-eight/

According to analytics website numberFire, the Bills' playoff chances decreased by 12 percent because of their loss to Jacksonville, all the way down to 25.7 percent. The team is projected to finish with a record of 7.69-8.31, a full one-win decrease.

The Bills actually have slightly higher odds of winning the AFC (1.6 percent) than they do the AFC East (1.28 percent), and that was before the Patriots' win Thursday night. Buffalo has less than a 1 percent chance to win the Super Bowl, according to numberFire, which in its power rankings has the Bills at No. 11.

it seems like there are a lot of posters under the impression that the team decided to give them the extra 1-2 days after Sunday's game and feel it's inappropriate because they lost. In reality, these decisions are made far in advance of knowing the result of the game. The length of time off during the bye week was likely made before the season started.

I don't know if it's the right or wrong thing to do, but it certainly makes sense in some ways. I would guess that they want to look at the rest of the games as a new season (considering that if they do get most starters back they will literally look like a different team when they take the field again). The coaches aren't taking any time off and are spending the time self scouting and honing the schemes.

Glad to see you've got your avatar adjusted properly! :thumbsup:

it has nothing to do with ebonics or whatever excuse anyone would like to use. When you're an adult and convey a message to the public at large, especially as a celebrated person, carry yourself well. What you say directly reflects your image. If High Pitch Eric were to have made this statement it would be a lot different then Sammy Watkins.

Watkins has a college education. He should use it. He is a poor reflection on Clemson, the Bills and adults in this.

the thanks for playing got me. Sorry I only read part of your post. It was that ridiculous. But yeah he did make errors. But its so cute you missed them, precious.

Once should be wants

Gone should be going and add to be.

But hey, good on you and your grammar policing. I don't make grammar issues. I am 100 on grammar as Sammy would say.

Standing with arms crossed, tapping my toe loudly... Then and Than, Mr. Boyst are not interchangeable. :nana:

First today, THEN tomorrow. I'd rather have a beer THAN a Pepsi.

Correct that and THEN you might be 100 on grammar. :lol:

Edited by Nanker

Scott Levin of WGRZ tweeted that Tyrod told residents while traveling that he is 100% playing in next weeks game.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-30-08-48-37.jpg

Excellent news.

For clarity - someone from WGRZ heard from a resident that they heard it from Tyrod (while traveling) that he said he is 100% playing.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

Rookie watch: Gurley, Cooper separating from pack

St. Louis Rams running back Todd Gurley and Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper have quickly evolved into game changers for their respective teams, Chris Wesseling writes

3. Ronald Darby, Buffalo Bills cornerback: Darby has yet to allow a touchdown and has limited opposing quarterbacks to a 48.3 completion rate and a 48.6 passer rating on throws in his coverage.

Glad to see you've got your avatar adjusted properly! :thumbsup:

Standing with arms crossed, tapping my toe loudly... Then and Than, Mr. Boyst are not interchangeable. :nana:

First today, THEN tomorrow. I'd rather have a beer THAN a Pepsi.

Correct that and THEN you might be 100 on grammar. :lol:

ID rather cuddle then have sex. That's my favorite to use on women.