Bills' Bye Week News

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I check in every day to see who's been fired, re-assigned, traded, hired...anything that might show a sense of urgency around OBD about this season. Instead, cobwebs.

All is good. Once they get their missing HOF players back from injury thel'll be back on track for their Suber Bowl run. No need to panic.

Edited by vincec

With all the issues this underachieving team has, the coaches think the best approach is to give the players the week off? ??????!!!!!!!!!!

NFLPA mandates 4 days off in a row including Saturday; they were dealing with jet lag from England on Monday and Tuesday. You paying attention to the Bills? ??????!!!!!!!!!!

it seems like there are a lot of posters under the impression that the team decided to give them the extra 1-2 days after Sunday's game and feel it's inappropriate because they lost. In reality, these decisions are made far in advance of knowing the result of the game. The length of time off during the bye week was likely made before the season started.

I don't know if it's the right or wrong thing to do, but it certainly makes sense in some ways. I would guess that they want to look at the rest of the games as a new season (considering that if they do get most starters back they will literally look like a different team when they take the field again). The coaches aren't taking any time off and are spending the time self scouting and honing the schemes.

Days off during by week are dictated by travelling from England and NFLPA.

NFLPA mandates 4 days off in a row including Saturday; they were dealing with jet lag from England on Monday and Tuesday. You paying attention to the Bills? ??????!!!!!!!!!!

Days off during by week are dictated by travelling from England and NFLPA.

I got back from London Monday & I'm still tired.

I got back from London Monday & I'm still tired.

It makes sense why they planned the whole week to be off instead of having them come in Monday and Tuesday. I just don't get why people are incredulous they weren't made to come in on these days and think that decision was made after the game, and because they lost they should be practicing more, not less. It was probably made when the schedule came out. Edited by YoloinOhio

It makes sense why they planned the whole week to be off instead of having them come in Monday and Tuesday. I just don't get why people are incredulous they weren't made to come in on these days and think that decision was made after the game, and because they lost they should be practicing more, not less. It was probably made when the schedule came out.

Because some do not feel the Bills are doing something unless they (or the fans) are running around like chickens with heads cut off. And some enjoy football a lot more when we are losing so they can say "I told you so!".

Because some do not feel the Bills are doing something unless they (or the fans) are running around like chickens with heads cut off. And some enjoy football a lot more when we are losing so they can say "I told you so!".

lol - well I changed my avatar because I too feel very skittish about their season after last week, but you have to separate the real issues from the fake issues. There are enough real problems that we don't need to create some.