TNF: Miami at New England - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last thing I want is for Miami to start believing in itself. Beating bad teams badly has given them a little confidence, but deep down they know that doesn't prove much. If they beat NE at NE, and them come to Buffalo thinking they're actually a good team, the Williamses will have a tough time not going to 3-5. Much better the Pats crush them, demoralize them, and they lose any faith they've got in their new coach.

NO! The pats*** need a L!! The Ryan's need to win their own battles. rex's post bye record aside. i exoect nothing less than a Bills win against the fish.

Unfortunately for them, they don't get to face Mariota or Hoyer tonight.

No they don't, but they are playing with a focus and enthusiasm now completely lacking when we played them. They are different.

As I say, I just hope it's a good game and not out of hand at halftime.

No they don't, but they are playing with a focus and enthusiasm now completely lacking when we played them. They are different.

How so? The biggest change was the change to running a lot more. That success is inflated by running against the 27th, and 29th ranked run defenses in the league.

are we allowed to root for the Dolphins?

I kinda want to. :pirate:

its not logical forma bIlls perspect actually. but i just want some one anyone to stop the Cheaters from this clearly insane cheating win streak. I meant its flagrant domination, He just throws all game long while flipping the Goodell off with his left hand. i loathe those two, and that Adams dude too

I'm seeing double

awesome, why cant we just win the stupid old superbowl. that what i really want our Bills to do

I'd be OK with a massive natural disaster swallowing the entire stadium and the Massachusetts/Boston area........

yes, i think that's reasonable also.

should we inform the fans or should we let them become swallowed into the Pits of Hell with the Team?

either answer is correct

NO! The pats*** need a L!! The Ryan's need to win their own battles. rex's post bye record aside. i exoect nothing less than a Bills win against the fish.

i too expect a win and the haughty Dolphins.

but have some especial koolaid fermenting within Oak casks down round the cellar with the rutabagas.

I always expect a win, :thumbsup:

no matter how poorly we play at times

:wallbash:

Maybe against any team sans Tom Brady

Especially against Brady.

If you don't defer you give Tom Brady a chance to lead back to back drives without a turnover.

Think about it: the Patriots want the ball second, and in the second half. They always defer. Why would you intentionally give them what they want?

And that's a penalty! You can't signal fair catch and then run!

Edited by TakeYouToTasker