Will Brady hit wall Manning did last 1/4 of 2014? (stats)

Deflected argument? You say because he put on 10-15 pounds after entering the NFL he's been juicing from the get-go?

Uh, yeah.

You simply made that up. Can you link us your posts accusing a 37 year old Manning, who threw for 55 TDs and 5500 yards, of juicing? I don't recall your suspicion being as acute back then.

Manning is hitting his wall now, when most normal humans do. Brady, on the other hand, gets better as he ages. Nothing suspicious here.

What "important facts" did I leave out, other than that you are a leading conspiracy theorist here?

The fact that Brady was a twig in college and suddenly bulks up when he joins the Pats**

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Brady keeps going like this into 40 I would say it is highly suspicious... especially in light of all the other crap that emanates from Foxboro. Fair or not,everything they do will forever be questioned and when things don't look right and don't support the sample size of all-time sports... it should be scrutinized.

With that said, it just takes one part of one play to change everything.

i just see things that dont make sense and question it...John Lackey throwing 92 with the wipe out curve at 26 ...now at 36 throwing 95??? - umm no way....Ortiz hitting .750 in the world series at 38 years old when EVERYONE else hit .100 or below...no way. Brady at 38 throwing 50 times a game with no arm fatigue? no way

Uh, yeah.

Manning is hitting his wall now, when most normal humans do. Brady, on the other hand, gets better as he ages. Nothing suspicious here.

The fact that Brady was a twig in college and suddenly bulks up when he joins the Pats**

I didn't leave out that fact. I addressed his current weight.

You have yet to link your posts claiming Manning, who clearly was getting better as he aged (before he hit the wall) was juicing at 37 to break record for NFL QBs. Or Kurt Warner, who revitalized his revitalized career with Arizona where, at age 37 he made the Pro Bowl and led his team the SB. Was he juicing too? This should be easy for you to answer, given your keen eye and healthy suspicion.

Anyone who looks at Brady and thinks he's "bulked up" is crazy. He's still a bean pole, compared to guys like EJ and Newton. And isn't the point of NFL training programs to bulk up undersized players? We hear this all the time on TBD about draftees who will "bulk up" after entering the Bills training program.

Twig? Not sure I would use that description

012512-NFL-Tom-Brady-Scouting-Pic-Inside

kind of flabby / no muscle definition

Brady-Combine-snap-02-15-15.png

Any player who starts for 17 seasons is HoF material. That said, usually around that time is when they start a steep decline, e.g., Unitas, Marino, Manning, Favre.

every one of them showed signs of age. Magically this unique tainted one doesn't?

The same guy who has been on injury reports weekly season after season.

I smell something fishy

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

how is calling Gronk impossible to cover and their MVP "hate?"

Gronk has my vote for NFL MVP right now. The Steelers might have been on to something not covering him at all, since it doesn't matter anyway and is just a waste of a DB

BTW, aren't those old combine photos creepy?

Is that his barcode # under his name?

one is 39, one is 38. The elder has been slipping for a few years now imo.

Again. Thank you for trolling

Born: Mar 24, 1976 (age 39)
Born: Aug 03, 1977 (age 38)

We are talking when he was approaching Brady's current age. Simple question you should be able to answer.

Let me guess, you don't think the thin air in Denver effects anything right?

use the eye test man and not some statistical analysis. He is no longer Mr Happy Feet.

one is 39, one is 38. The elder has been slipping for a few years now imo.

Again. Thank you for trolling

Born: Mar 24, 1976 (age 39)

Born: Aug 03, 1977 (age 38)

Yeah, I didn't think you would answer. Calling you out isn't trolling, it's more like fish in a barrel...

Thin air? lolol

Edited by Mr. WEO

the difference between Brady and Manning (in my opinion) was that Manning depends more on the long ball and he has lost the ability to throw it effectively.

Brady depends more on quick, short passes. I think Brady is less apt to suddenly "hit the wall". I suspect he will still be quite effective for a few more years until he suffers some injuries.

without Gronk they are not a good offense...

Last year when everyone thought they were done Gronk was limping around injured.

He got healthy and they became unstoppable and have been ever since.

Right, so Brady shouldn't even have one decent weapon. Nope, he has to be depleted to prove himself.

Swap out Gronkowski, and give him the best receiver from just about any team, and Brady will still kick a55. They don't have anyone special in the backfield either.

Bitterness.

I am more concerned with Brady**'and the pats*** going 19-0.

Than thinking Brady is close to hitting the wall.

its really that simple.

If no one can stop this guy , he might truly be the goat.

he is always listed as probable and always looks fit and ready .

This guy is passing all the damn time! and killing it

he is ingesting the same drug they give Presidents of the Unite States so they live forever and are never sick.

Kraft foods created the recipe.

The only way is a stake to the heart aand a silver bullet.

get er dun Buddy! no one would suspect Nix creeping into Transylvania

I wonder if Marcia needs to be burned and the bones pulverized too?

these are things i think about when the Bills are not playing so well.

Edited by 3rdand12

Yeah, I didn't think you would answer. Calling you out isn't trolling, it's more like fish in a barrel...

Thin air? lolol

I guess all the experts who say kicking the ball in thin air is an advantage don't know squat. If the ball travels further when kicked, why not when being thrown?

All Hail Mr WEO. :worthy: :worthy:

for someone in the medical profession one would think you would know the effects of oxygen between sea level and an elevation of over 5,000 feet.

Explain why Pittsburgh safety Ryan Clark can't play in the thin air of Denver because he faces serious health risk, maybe even the risk of death?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/sickle-cell-trait-keeps-ryan-clark-out-of-denver-playoff-game?urn=nfl,wp15160