Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Yeah, you're right. It's all in my head. It's not frustrating at all that he can do all these stats and everything you want to trot out - but yet it seems to be constantly hampered.

Him catching a touchdown and getting hurt for no particular reason on the same play is the perfect summation of his career so far.

Yes it is frustrating, but it's nothing to throw a tantrum over or throw him under the bus for.

As for getting hurt - kind of like Jamaal Charles getting hurt for no particular reason?

http://thebiglead.com/2015/10/11/jamaal-charles-went-down-clutching-his-right-leg-after-non-contact-injury/

This stuff sucks, and it is frustrating, but it happens. Quit taking the Bills lack of success in 1.5 decades out on our first round draft pick.

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is frustrating, but it's nothing to throw a tantrum over or throw him under the bus for.

As for getting hurt - kind of like Jamaal Charles getting hurt for no particular reason?

http://thebiglead.com/2015/10/11/jamaal-charles-went-down-clutching-his-right-leg-after-non-contact-injury/

This stuff sucks, and it is frustrating, but it happens. Quit taking the Bills lack of success in 1.5 decades out on our first round draft pick.

With his hatred of Fans and lack of success on-field, I can see where some fans are disappointed to the point of anger.

However, we mortgaged our future for him, we must give him more time to develop. There is no doubt he has the talent.

He has to string together a few good games this year and continue into next.

Any more soft injuries or he continues his immature rants, he will continue to lose fans.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

With his hatred of Fans and lack of success on-field, I can see where some fans are disappointed to the point of anger.

However, we mortgaged our future for him, we must give him more time to develop. There is no doubt he has the talent.

He has to string together a few good games this year and continue into next.

Any more soft injuries or he continues his immature rants, he will continue to lose fans.

Imo

His "hatred of fans". Good grief. :rolleyes:

What else would you call it? His Instagram rant was pure hate.

Did you just see the Peanuts Movie?

Imo

I would call it a very poor attempt at humor on your part, or trolling, or possibly the inability on your part to distinguish between the entirety of the fan base or the select few "fans" whom he was actually addressing in his ill advised instagram post. He NEVER addressed all fans, or alluded to hating his fans.

It's called context.

He dug one out of his shoelaces and made some tough YAC/took a big hit vs NE. Clay and someone else (Harvin I think?) both passed up that opportunity in a later game.

He did.

But if you fail... you get... a Mulligan right? I think the odds work for us here.

i think its a gametime decision after review of the play.

no, please don't. We draw the line at Mulligan targets.

Be open minded, does anyone even cover him anymore? I think he gets as much attention gme day as O'leary does in the pass game :nana:

His "hatred of fans". Good grief. :rolleyes:

still dont get his humor GreggyT ?

Watkins is going to play injured? that is just stupid on so many levels.

someone needs to remind him to tow the company line. use the phrases that mean nothing and cannot be used against him.

Apparently not. Mainly because it's not very funny and borders on the inane.

But its his humor just the same. he doesn't mean any harm i bet.

oh well.

Edited by 3rdand12

Watkins is going to play injured? that is just stupid on so many levels.

someone needs to remind him to tow the company line. use the phrases that mean nothing and cannot be used against him.

But its his humor just the same. he doesn't mean any harm i bet.

oh well.

I don't think he means any harm. In fact, I find his ability to ruffle feathers on here to be amusing most of the time.

But stupid is as stupid does, and saying Sammy "hates fans" is the definition of stupid.

I don't think he means any harm. In fact, I find his ability to ruffle feathers on here to be amusing most of the time.

But stupid is as stupid does, and saying Sammy "hates fans" is the definition of stupid.

do you think he believes that? or just placing a burr under a saddle.

Weo has an interesting sense of humor too.

I would call it a very poor attempt at humor on your part, or trolling, or possibly the inability on your part to distinguish between the entirety of the fan base or the select few "fans" whom he was actually addressing in his ill advised instagram post. He NEVER addressed all fans, or alluded to hating his fans.

It's called context.

I don't think he was trying to be funny or Trollin. It was obvious he made a mistake.

He did say Y'all. Isn't that southern for YOU ALL? Regardless of size of Fan group; a fan is a fan.

And to specify the SIZE of our jobs. The nerve!!

Let's give Sammy another chance, Greggy

There is no question he has the talent.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

What else would you call it? His Instagram rant was pure hate.

Did you just see the Peanuts Movie?

Imo

The word "hate" is used out of context probably more than any other word on this board. First in some respects he is a kid yet. Albeit a rich one. plays on a team that so far and especially this season is almost neligent on how to use his talent. he is fighting injuries, he's no head case like Harvin either. Then there are the moronic fans pissing on him on social media. far from "pure hate" on his part. LMAO it's funny how some people get worked up over nothing. One thing I do know, Watkins was not talking to me or any of my Bills nation friends. because we do not make asinine statements like yours. On a fan board or twitter. let it go. he has the talent to take this team places. Anyone saying "pure hate" is a clown. Do you have kids? have you ever been a parent? it just seems like your credability

here is down the crapper. i may have to jump on the hate Leroi crowd. Your schtick is growing tiresome. You have as much inside info as my Mom.

Of course,

IMO

I don't think he was trying to be funny or Trollin. It was obvious he made a mistake.

He did say Y'all. Isn't that southern for YOU ALL? Regardless of size of Fan group; a fan is a fan.

Imo

Well if you follow the subject of his post he says "To all the people that have a problem with me being injured" and then continues on later with "you guys y'all mad". To me, that means he was staying consistent with the subject of his criticism which were the people that were bashing him for being injured.

That said, reading it again makes me realize just how insignificant the issue even was to start with. A reactionary post because people were calling him out. And to all of the keyboard warriors calling him out, I leave you with this:

Regardless everyone agrees it was ill advised, it is just the over sensitive, insecure people that still take it to heart that Sammy thinks they have wittle jobs. Wooest them.

Edited by What a Tuel

Well if you follow the subject of his post he says "To all the people that have a problem with me being injured" and then continues on later with "you guys y'all mad". To me, that means he was staying consistent with the subject of his criticism which were the people that were bashing him for being injured.

That said, reading it again makes me realize just how insignificant the issue even was to start with. A reactionary post because people were calling him out. And to all of keyboard warriors calling him out, I leave you with this:

Regardless everyone agrees it was ill advised, it is just the over sensitive, insecure people that still take it to heart that Sammy thinks they have wittle jobs. Wooest them.

I agree with this. Some will see it another way and if he continues his rants and his demands while nagging, he will continue to lose fans.

We Love You Sammy!!!

Imo

Imo

I didn't say Sammy was trying to be funny or trolling... :rolleyes: