Texans Release Ryan Mallett; Signed by Ravens

Jerry Sullivan = "No One"?

I'm down with that

Incognito, while a douche nozzle, was showing signs of on-field maturity in Miami. He was no longer the guy who had head coach tearing off his headset and screaming "what the f*@# is wrong with that f*@#er?" after 3 successive personal fouls

nope, Incognito was just the centre of a huge bullying scandal that cost some people jobs and was a huge distraction too To his team.....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One key difference. Incognito and Dareus are talented players who produce on the field. Mallett sucks!

thank you.

the comparisons to Richie are reaching. When Cog is on the field, and he Always is. He is the best lineman far and away for us. play after play.

Mallett is depth at best.

Well, we signed Incognito off the bullying scandal, IK Enemkpali after Jawbonegate, a couple of draftees - I think the feeling is "welcome to Buffalo, you Dumpster Fire"

Note: I am NOT saying I think we should sign him. I don't. I think he's immature.

yep he fits right into the Land of Misfit Toys. Greg Hardy's invite is in the mail too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ozzie is a genius

@SI_DougFarrar: The Ravens are signing Ryan Mallett to a one-year, $2.5 million deal. Tyrod Taylor is in the first year of a three-year, $3.35 million deal.

@RapSheet

After deciding last night to join #Ravens over a push from QB-needy teams, Ryan Mallett will sign today a deal with up to $2.5M in 2016