Meanwhile in miami

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing we can be sure of, regardless of what happens in NE: we will be officially in last place in the AFC East in a couple hours.

‏@AroundTheNFL

A real stat line that is happening right now: Ryan Tannehll, 9/9, 201 yards, 4 TDs. Second quarter just started.

They beat TEN and now HOU. Beating up on Bums.

Yeah, meanwhile we draw the Mighty Jaguars (and not even in their ostensible home). Why are bad things always happening to us?

‏@AroundTheNFL

A real stat line that is happening right now: Ryan Tannehll, 9/9, 201 yards, 4 TDs. Second quarter just started.

They beat TEN and now HOU. Beating up on Bums.

And we got beat by bums. I love the optimists because they just grasp at straws to feed their ignorance of reality. This team barely beat TEN, Miami clobbered them. The past is current. Currently the Bills suck. Currently Miami looks really good. Add that together and the Bills stellar home record, I'd take the Dolphins right now to be a favorite and I'd put my money there.

And we got beat by bums. I love the optimists because they just grasp at straws to feed their ignorance of reality. This team barely beat TEN, Miami clobbered them. The past is current. Currently the Bills suck. Currently Miami looks really good. Add that together and the Bills stellar home record, I'd take the Dolphins right now to be a favorite and I'd put my money there.

The health of the team makes no difference in your mind I guess.

One thing we can be sure of, regardless of what happens in NE: we will be officially in last place in the AFC East in a couple hours.

Yeah, meanwhile we draw the Mighty Jaguars (and not even in their ostensible home). Why are bad things always happening to us?

The Bills do not have a serviceable QB. Why should we be surprised? And no , I do not mean Matt Cassel. He isn't good.