(SLUT)Who would you most like to sit next to......

The Poojer

I sat next to Ted Cottrell on a flight.  I didn't talk to him too much about the Bills though and his job.  My logic was how would I feel if Ted C sat down next to me and asked me about my field, "so how about that just-in-time inventory?"

240245[/snapback]

Believe me, they know that their jobs are way cooler than ours.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat next to Ted Cottrell on a flight.  I didn't talk to him too much about the Bills though and his job.  My logic was how would I feel if Ted C sat down next to me and asked me about my field, "so how about that just-in-time inventory?"

240245[/snapback]

Well, you never know. On Sept 11th, a Chicago-bound flight with Marv Levy aboard was diverted to Omaha NE. A couple of Bills fans saw Marv in line at the rental car agency and offered to give him a lift to the Windy City. He happily told them stories the whole way. Must have made the trip just fly by.

Here's the story.

If I wanted to talk football with someone, it would be Keith Jackson. I could only imagine all the football stories he would have since he's been around since the dawn of time.

If I just wanted to chat with someone about anything, it would be Bill O'Reilly. He seems like a real down-to-earth guy. I"d have fun talking to him.

Any woman? I'd say Shania Twain. Yeah she's married, but so what, she is so hot. I'd be happy. :devil:

I sat next to ernie els once. He had aisle, i was middle, my sister was window... My sister got up halfway through the flight to use the bathroom and spilled my ginger ale on his pants. My mom (sitting one row ahead with my dad and baby brother) offered the dry cleaning bill. It was weird, because we were like 10 and 13 or something and he had yet to make it on the tour, so he was just a struggling foreigner. He won the us open a few years later and my sister was like "he's the guy i spilled pop on"...

I sat next to ernie els once.  He had aisle, i was middle, my sister was window...  My sister got up halfway through the flight to use the bathroom and spilled my ginger ale on his pants.  My mom (sitting one row ahead with my dad and baby brother) offered the dry cleaning bill.  It was weird, because we were like 10 and 13 or something and he had yet to make it on the tour, so he was just a struggling foreigner.  He won the us open a few years later and my sister was like "he's the guy i spilled pop on"...

240777[/snapback]

I'm guessing he doesn't sit in coach anymore!! :lol:

Funny story.