Sunday Ticket subscribers sue NFL, DirecTV, etc.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-nfl-team-are-you-stuck-watching-every-sunday/

Interesting tangentially related subject - what teams get televised most often where.

The Bills may be the least shown team nationally but this year they have been available on Boston TV for 6 weeks straight. Take into account the Yahoo feed and two national games and Buffalo will be seen in Boston 9 of the first 10 games.

What is sling box and where do I get one?

http://www.slingbox.com/

The Bills may be the least shown team nationally but this year they have been available on Boston TV for 6 weeks straight. Take into account the Yahoo feed and two national games and Buffalo will be seen in Boston 9 of the first 10 games.

Here too. I love it when they play the NFCE 'cause I'll see the Jints and Iggles games, and probably the Pokes as well. Other than that, it's usually just the JESTS games that are aired here.

Someone should throw in a claim that DirecTV did not clearly state that Sunday London games are not in the package. I have Sunday ticket ... I know some folks say there's small print about "Sunday afternoon" games with some time frame listed, but I still can't find that anywhere on the website. Must have been in some "accept the terms" small print that only popped up when I purchased/renewed?

DirectTv will skate because all they have to do is claim that the NFL denied them access to the feed, which I'm sure is true.

It's the NFL, if anyone, that is culpable for this.

Actually, the NFL is watering down the value of Sunday ticket with the proliferation of Thursday games, 9:30 a.m. London kick-offs, Monday double-headers, etc.

Sling box is great if your network can handle the upload but it is a little out dated with most streaming services now (great for people who set it up at a different address and need tv service though)

I hardwired the slingbox at my mom's house, so the upload is fine. My download is over wifi, but Fios almost NEVER buffers at my house, so its all good, and it was only $120 all in.... The only downside is she only has one cable box in the house, so for weeks where the Bills aren't on in my coverage area, she has to suck it up and watch too. Or she can watch old lady mysteries on Netflix.....

Technically that analysis only considers the 1st and 2nd most shown teams. Teams within the same division usually gets shown in the other teams' markets. It's just a general measure of the national presence of teams.

I thought this was going to be regarding Sunday's game. I guess I'll take it up with the NFL. Being on the West Coast I get to get up on Sunday for a 6:30 AM kickoff (I'm not a morning person).

I told myself I wouldn't get up that early after been so disappointed with the Bengals game.

By midweek, I've changed my mind. I'm hoping this game gets us back to a winning percentage.