Kyle Williams Has a PCL Injury: Placed on IR

He was comparing Alan Branch to Alex Carrington

Note: Also I disagree with you about JJ Watt

He probably is the best defensive linemen in the league.....but as far as being a "genuine guy" I think he is a total A hole

I cant respect DL that intentionally go low on your quarterbacks knees......Love what Fred Jackson did to him in our last meeting

No one in the NFL is more aware of when he has a TV camera focused on him than JJ Watt

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sorry to see Kyle out, and the way he was playing earlier in the year suggests he is still worth his contract. I hope they ask him to come back. Nice to see one of our guys play his whole career here.

I don't think they will dump him. Its a matter of how healthy he comes back, and if he wants to play.

Dude has another season in him , if healthy. and i dont think it's overly farfetched he might accept a restructure?

I don't think they will dump him. Its a matter of how healthy he comes back, and if he wants to play.

Dude has another season in him , if healthy. and i dont think it's overly farfetched he might accept a restructure?

Kyle Williams signed a 3 year, $22,300,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $4,500,000 signing bonus, $4,500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $7,433,333. In 2015, Williams will earn a base salary of $4,500,000 and a signing bonus of $4,500,000. Williams has a cap hit of $6,950,000 while his dead money value is $5,450,000.

I think it is unlikely since he just signed a new contract. Maybe you are speculating a pay cut not restructure?

I think it is unlikely since he just signed a new contract. Maybe you are speculating a pay cut not restructure?

whats the difference ? I think we mean the same things.

Do you think its an issue at this point ?

For me i just let the season roll on and check his health in a couple months.

if he can get himself back to full speed. he is an asset to the Team and a real threat when lined up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...