Kyle Williams Has a PCL Injury: Placed on IR

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do NOT rush it Kyle!

We will need you for the playoff run! Plus it would suck to FINALLY get to a playoff game and not have Kyle able to play.

We can beat KC and still rest Kyle. If this defense plays against Alex Smith like they did Tom Brady the offense might only need 10 points to win.

@mikerodak

Bills DT Kyle Williams will have surgery for a meniscus issue, he says. http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0461951895523563830-4

Could he have played his last game as a Buffalo Bill?

@MatthewFairburn

Kyle Williams is having a procedure on his injured knee. His season is likely over, but he has no plans to retire.

This is a bummer, though not unexpected after the past couple reports. Kyle is one of my all time favorite Bills and despite this defense starting to gel, they miss him and Aaron a lot.

Yep.

Kyle is kinda my hero and role model.

and I am 54.

Edited by 3rdand12

Just why Bill? lets visualize happy winning healthy thoughts please.

Damn this sucks!!

Haha. I don't want it to be... but I keep looking at the D-line numbers and the fact that the two best performers this year have been the two younger guys they have just extended (I think Hughes is a sleeper candidate for the Bills MVP) and thinking can they carry Mario and Kyle forward? Kyle is much cheaper to cut if they choose to cut one.

Kyle Williams' season ends with knee surgery
Kyle Williams was hopeful that aggressive rehab and treatment would get his injured knee healthy enough to return to the field this season. But on Thursday after minimal progress it was decided that Williams would have knee surgery effectively ending his 2015 season.