What's the over/under on Rex getting fired after 2 years?

cale

Our special teams have left us in bad field positions all 5 games.

Yep. They need to get it together. Wins over Jacksonville and Miami would be nice.

Agreed! We were rushing 3 ALOT today too!

It's discouraging to see that and watch Darby try to cover AJ Green for 10 seconds. Hats off to those DBs, though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that he can't or won't stop his players from taunting, hitting late, and pulling on facemasks suggests that he is a weak and stupid coach. The fact that his defense gets shredded at home despite $250M in investments confirms that he is a fraud. I loved the hire, but apparently I was duped.

The fact that he can't or won't stop his players from taunting, hitting late, and pulling on facemasks suggests that he is a weak and stupid coach. The fact that his defense gets shredded at home despite $250M in investments confirms that he is a fraud. I loved the hire, but apparently I was duped.

What's up with the calling the taunting on Brooks, but then not calling on the Bengals, though? They did the same thing to Goodwin when he was injured, didn't they?

Are we being duped by the refs?

What's up with the calling the taunting on Brooks, but then not calling on the Bengals, though? They did the same thing to Goodwin when he was injured, didn't they?

Are we being duped by the refs?

Brooks stood over his man and screamed in his face after tackling him. BROOKS DOES THIS NONSENSE EVERY GAME. Brooks may be mentally disabled.

You can only answer your title questions with a number. What is the over/under on Rex getting fired? 1 Year? 2 Years? 3 Years?

If he doesn't make the playoffs in 2015 or 2016, I feel he will be let go at the end of 2016. He won't get a 3rd try, so I agree the proper number is 2? So do people think he will be here longer than 2 years? Under says no, Over says yes.

Ah, got it. Thank you!

I can see him getting canned after one. This is an abomination

He will be laughing all the way to the bank on a five year deal for 5 mill per...

Unless Terry sets his jaw, and does what Al Davis used to do, which is what Ralph Wilson did to Wade Phillips.

I would fire Whaley before rex.

Whaley's roster is completely overrated as well as overpaid. The team is also setup up to fail in the next 2-3 years with the cap.

Whaley can't control the injuries to all the skill position players. But he should have done a better job at upgrading the offensive line.