EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks to get Josh Johnson ready to be #2. EJ is gone.

I hope so anyone that knows even a little bit about football can see EJ is the biggest BUST the Bills have ever drafted. I knew EJ wasn't NFL material after his first year. You could see it, it was so obvious. EJ never showed even a small glimmer of hope. A quarterback who has a chance to make it shows a few flashes of talent along with the poor plays. EJ never looked good he stunk on every play. Oh well if they keep up the losing they might have a shot at Connor Cook. I think TT would be a satisfactory back up. Bills fans there is no hope until the Bills can get a decent quarterback, NONE whatsoever. No matter how much Kool Aid you drink there is NO hope until then. Clean house all the way up to the top, get a new coach, get a quarterback, and go from there.

I think he's a typical backup like dozens of other guys

Some good plays here and there but more bad

When he's bad (frequently BTW) he's really really bad - unlike a good backup.

So he's nothing. He and the fool who drafted him need to go.

JP Losman threw TWO 80 yard TD bombs to Lee Evans in the same game once.

The problem with Losman is the same as with EJ

It's all or nothing which doesn't work in this league

Mostly nothing. That doesn't work anywhere.

Cue the knee jerk reaction.

Facts:

EJ had the worst 1st half I've probably ever seen from a starting quarterback.

EJ and the defense Put us in a spot to win the game if the defense is able to make a stop.

I don't know what you guys want. Was Michael Vick a good back up? How has Kapernick looked these last few weeks? First off I'm much more comfortable with EJ as a back up quarterback than anybody else. I wanted him to start at the bbeginning of the season. I was wrong. At this point I don't think he's a starter in the NFL. Could change quarterbacks do develop.

However, does Josh Johnson put us in a spot to win that game? Absolutely not. The guy has been in the playbook for 2 weeks. He has a career 1:2 touchdown to interception ratio. EJ is not the worst quarterback in the NFL. He does not need to be cut.

He played awful. But he battles back. EJ always has... Remember the Panthers game? The kid has heart and the ability to make plays. If the defense makes a stop at the end we win the game. Football is a team game. EJ !@#$ed up twice with two huge mistakes that you could argue lost the game.

But what about Shady fumbling on the 1? Or the last drive of the game?

Facts:

EJ and the defense Put us in a spot to win the game if the defense is able to make a stop.

I don't know what you guys want. Was Michael Vick a good back up? How has Kapernick looked these last few weeks? First off I'm much more comfortable with EJ as a back up quarterback than anybody else. I wanted him to start at the bbeginning of the season. I was wrong. At this point I don't think he's a starter in the NFL. Could change quarterbacks do develop.

However, does Josh Johnson put us in a spot to win that game? Absolutely not. The guy has been in the playbook for 2 weeks. He has a career 1:2 touchdown to interception ratio. EJ is not the worst quarterback in the NFL. He does not need to be cut.

He played awful. But he battles back. EJ always has... Remember the Panthers game? The kid has heart and the ability to make plays. If the defense makes a stop at the end we win the game. Football is a team game. EJ !@#$ed up twice with two huge mistakes that you could argue lost the game.

The Geno Smith 1st half last year against the Bills was right there for worst ever but today was bad no doubt. He did battle and credit the team for hanging in there.

I hope so anyone that knows even a little bit about football can see EJ is the biggest BUST the Bills have ever drafted. I knew EJ wasn't NFL material after his first year. You could see it, it was so obvious. EJ never showed even a small glimmer of hope. A quarterback who has a chance to make it shows a few flashes of talent along with the poor plays. EJ never looked good he stunk on every play. Oh well if they keep up the losing they might have a shot at Connor Cook. I think TT would be a satisfactory back up. Bills fans there is no hope until the Bills can get a decent quarterback, NONE whatsoever. No matter how much Kool Aid you drink there is NO hope until then. Clean house all the way up to the top, get a new coach, get a quarterback, and go from there.

The biggest BUST is a bold statement considering guys like Aaron Maybin and Mike Williams.

Facts:

The Panthers game was 3 freaking years ago. It's time to cite something relevant.

You have to pity the Bills fans. Twenty years of losing football. That's cruel and unusual punishment. No person should have to endure 20 years of losing. That's beyond humane.

Oh well you always have the Sabres. LOL

I will let this post and my avatar say everything that needs to be said.

R

The Panthers game was 3 freaking years ago. It's time to cite something relevant.

Relevant is the fact that it's football **** happens. If the defense plays well last two weeks we win. Relevant is the fact that we were down 27-3 with a makeshift offensive line, a makeshift set of receivers, and our BACKUP quarterback and we had a 31-27 lead with 2 minutes left and a 3rd and 15.

I'll take that kind of fight from a back up quarterback any day. Show some semblance of intelligence. Yes he sucked and made plays that costed us. But he also put us in a position to win that game.