EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

Look at the threads with lots of replies. Why is it the EJ theeads have loads of people ripping him and these same posters arent ripping the D or ST in other threads? I see people saying they're unhappy with these other elements too but dont see the posts actually supporting this. The hate for the guy is mind boggling.

QB is the biggest controversy on any team without a franchise guy, so it'll always get the most responses.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about EJ Manuel and not the overrated "vaunted" Buffalo Bills defense.

I wanted EJ to thrive today. Im a huge fan of his. That said,his decision making was poor. He telegraphed that interception. He consistently threw passes short of the marker. His accuracy is still piss poor and has no touch on the ball.

Do we win this game with TT? Probably not, but I'd like to think TT performs much better.

Neither QB is a play-off quality, but I agree a 'great" defense doesn't get shredded at home. Instead of reaching for EJ and doubling down with Watkins Buffalo should have just drafted as well as they could and when they got close make a splash. Sadly Mr. Pegula missed the larger point that having bought a team that hadn't made the play-offs in 14 years he should have cleaned house. Ideally he would have focused on hiring a good team president and a good GM and let them go to work instead on having the President, GM and Coach report directly to him. Help make the big hire or FA signing absolutely. But start by cleaning house.

"An Adequte backup" is not someone you spend a first round pick on. As a first round pick he is an epic fail as is 2 first round picks for a guy that has been injured nearly 100% of the time. Last year Whaley "All In" on EJ. He lost scoop his chips and show him the door.

You want to talk about an overreaction....This is it. The team is 3-3 with plenty of season left.

And we need to go 8-2 to realistically make the playoffs so while there is plenty of season our margin of error is razor thin.

Manuel needs to stay on the roster, if only because he's all that's keeping the fan base from running Taylor out of town on a rail.

After today's performance the EJ haters can claim victory and a large number of EJ fanboys will abandon ship. This great schism will be healed by them teaming up to run Taylor out of town