Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say I called it, but I did. I like Taylor but he doesn't have the frame to handle the hits he gets with the style he plays

Don't beat yourself up, buddy. You said it. Own it! BTW, Rothlesberger wouldn't have handled a horsecollar down over his ankles either, and he's a Giant -sort of..

Who got a raise as a result of Cassel being cut? No one.

The Bills were under the cap, Pooj, and they had just resigned Cassel at a very affordable price. Cassel is the sort of guy who can get you to 2-2 over a 4-game stretch - sorta like Hasselback. Josh Johnson will get you to 0-4.

Didn't we have someone at another position that needed to be signed at the time due to an injury? I think it was a safety because of A Williams neck. Nothing is ever as simple as you are making it out to be. we needed to free roster space more than cap room.

Here is what I want to believe...

Tyrod will be fine by Sunday and Rex is forcing Cincy to prepare for two different quaterbacks with this story line.

I don't really believe it, but believing that I believe it makes me a little happier.

I see what you mean. :wacko:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/buffalo-bills-team-stats?season=2015&seasonType=3&week=0&category=OFFENSE&type=1

I personally don't agree with the team's assessment. EJ had nearly 4 yds more per pass than TT, higher QB rating 146.9 to 89.7, 4 TDs to 0, plus EJ was playing with all the scrubs most of the time he was in. I don't see where TT played better. I just don't. He scrambles better but a good QB shouldn't have to do that more than once or twice a game because he should be passing the ball as per his job description.

Why does your assessment rely on preseason stats? Give me something else.

EJ had issues with communication and still showed the same inconsistencies in his footwork, leading to accuracy problems.

"EJ was playing with all the scrubs" is also not a good point to make because he's also playing against the "scrubs."

Why does your assessment rely on preseason stats? Give me something else.

EJ had issues with communication and still showed the same inconsistencies in his footwork, leading to accuracy problems.

"EJ was playing with all the scrubs" is also not a good point to make because he's also playing against the "scrubs."

What?

I hate the stupidity coming out now. WGR has all these old people calling in asking why Cassel was traded and Whaley has to go.

Sorry, I would rather see EJ than Cassel. The Buffalo fans who love Cassel astound me. He is not that good. If we're going to fail I would rather go down with a QB that can throw the ball more than 10 yards.

I hate the stupidity coming out now. WGR has all these old people calling in asking why Cassel was traded and Whaley has to go.

Sorry, I would rather see EJ than Cassel. The Buffalo fans who love Cassel astound me. He is not that good. If we're going to fail I would rather go down with a QB that can throw the ball more than 10 yards.

These are the days I kind of feel bad for the hosts. They have to listen to a lot of repetitive drivel. Lots of revisionist history story-lines today.