It's Cassel Time in Dallas

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys have a better roster than us, many of you need to get over that fact. Plus we don't get the calls the refs give the Cowgirls either. It all makes Cassel look a lot better. Don't know if any of you are paying attention, but they are able to run the ball. Unlike us with McCoy and our questionable O Line.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Cowboys have a better roster than us, many of you need to get over that fact. Plus we don't get the calls the refs give the Cowgirls either. It all makes Cassel look a lot better.

Cassel has been up in down in Dallas today, just like he would have been with the Bills.

Still would have lost with him in... Need Tyrod.

NO....we had 20 points attributable to EJ and he made a lot of mistakes. I am finally coming to the conclusion that EJ isn't even much of a backup. Cassell would have played better, not that he's any good but EJ was just AWFUL.

I think we have to weather him as a backup and should hope TT doesn't get hurt. If the defense plays lights out and TT stays healthy we are still in it....but we have used up pretty much any slack we might have had.

Cassel has been up in down in Dallas today, just like he would have been with the Bills.

Exactly, but being up and down with the Cowboys vs the Bills don't necessarily have the same results. Different team= different results some times, that's the point that some here are missing. QB means everything in this league. Although when you don't have an elite one, the surrounding cast still means a lot.

Exactly, but being up and down with the Cowboys vs the Bills don't necessarily have the same results. Different team= different results some times, that's the point that some here are missing. QB means everything in this league. Although when you don't have an elite one, the surrounding cast still means a lot.

Big difference though between up-and-down and meltdown EJ-style.

I get it that with many on this post Cassel=Super Bowl. Get back to me when this game is over. EJ had a bad day, but Cassel has had plenty of them throughout his career. EJ is a backup QB. So is Cassel. Cassel has had plenty of meltdowns, it's just that you all haven't followed his career.

It's not about Cassel = Super Bowl. It's about not beating up EJ and Whaley enough yet today.

You can really tell who the idiots are who never watch football outside of the Bills. Matt Cassell was so awful last year, he made Viking fans pine for the halcyon days of Christian Ponder.

Cassel's first half as a Cowboy: 11-16, 123, No TDs, NO PICKS. Better a game manager than a game killer. I'm talking to you Mr Manuel.

And curiously, the "Eli gets rid of the ball so fast you can't get pressure on him" thing seems very Bills-specific...