Taylor expierement

DirtDart

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i'd say Fitzpatrick. He was loathed greatly here but over 3000 yards passing and 24 TDs per year has been missed.

He is by far the meaning of average to below average for a QB but IMO he has been the best since JK.

If Fitz had this defense of today or last year, oh what could have been. Playoffs at the least.

No...just No

Fitz wiltz under the pressure like a flower

TT's game PICKS UP in the 4th quarter

No, i'd say Fitzpatrick. He was loathed greatly here but over 3000 yards passing and 24 TDs per year has been missed.

He is by far the meaning of average to below average for a QB but IMO he has been the best since JK.

If Fitz had this defense of today or last year, oh what could have been. Playoffs at the least.

I'd say Flutie was better than Fitz, but they were both easily the best since Jimbo, which isn't saying much. Only 5 games, but so far, I'd say TT is only behind Flutie, but with upside.

No...just No

Fitz wiltz under the pressure like a flower

TT's game PICKS UP in the 4th quarter

It was the defense that won the game today and bailed TT out.

Fitz was asked to win games 35-30 was he not? No QB could sustain being asked to do that. TT wouldn't be asked to do that because he can't.

Edited by old school

It was the defense that won the game today and bailed TT out.

Fitz was asked to win games 35-30 was he not? No QB could sustain being asked to do that. TT wouldn't be asked to do that because he can't.

IF TT doesnt turn playmaker at the end of the game we LOSE this game.......the D kept us in it......the O won it at the end.

Lets keep in mind here that TT is missing a lot of weapons on offense so lets not judge him too harshly (especially in a game where he made plays to win the game)

NO interceptions

No Shady, No Karlos, Cierre Wood injured, Herron puts the ball on the ground and now Boobie is running the ball....so basically no running game.

No Sammy Watkins

Gets rolled up on and is playing hurt in the part of the game where he actually made the plays that got them the win

You can say that TT has holes in his game.....which is accurate but you also have to realize that this is his FIRST STARTING YEAR.....so basically what you have is a seasoned rookie.

What nobody cannot say is that TT isnt a gamer......dont think that offensive teamates dont respect the hell out of QB that goes out and makes plays......

Personally....I think TT is our guy....upside is high.....and he has heart