Taylor expierement

DirtDart

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor has no business starting in this league.

Our defense won us this game, as Tyrod again put us in position to fail.

He was very lucky he was able to make 4 big plays, but those 4 big plays should not be counted on, and even if they could, they amounted to only 14 points, which isn't enough to win most games in the NFL.

Tyrod is a run first, one read, gimmick quarterback with accuracy issues. He has been exposed.

The way to beat him is to force him to move to his left, and away for his first read.

Tell me how many games we win with him playing like this?

I'm setting the over/under at 6.

He was very lucky he was able to make 4 big plays, but those 4 big plays should not be counted on, and even if they could, they amounted to only 14 points, which isn't enough to win most games in the NFL.

Tyrod is a run first, one read, gimmick quarterback with accuracy issues. He has been exposed.

The way to beat him is to force him to move to his left, and away for his first read.

Interesting. I'm down on all our high priced talent players like McCoy, Watkins, Clay, Mario, Hughes etc.but I'm up on Tyrod. Funny isn't it?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Those grapes sure are sour huh?

Bledsoe?

No, i'd say Fitzpatrick. He was loathed greatly here but over 3000 yards passing and 24 TDs per year has been missed.

He is by far the meaning of average to below average for a QB but IMO he has been the best since JK.

If Fitz had this defense of today or last year, oh what could have been. Playoffs at the least.