Bills @ Titans 10/11 Second Half Thread

Big C

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so nervous when carpenter lined up for the extra point. Rex needs to not publicly call guys out. That has to mess with his head. Especially in a role that is 90% mental.

Rex has said a few times that Carp has "armadillo skin". I don't think a kicker who can be rattled by a coach talking isn't a very good kicker to start. Carp is a good kicker though, so no worries.

Just like all those calling for EJ were getting way ahead of themselves so are the people claiming TT "saved the day." Without his horrible play in the first half no saving is needed. The Bills need more consistent play at QB. He needs to get better.

That said Im glad he came up big in crunch time and Ill take ugly wins any day. That 25 yard run on 3rdh down might have saved the season.

TT seems to be too heady early on. When he just lets loose the tides start turning real quick.

Rex has said a few times that Carp has "armadillo skin". I don't think a kicker who can be rattled by a coach talking isn't a very good kicker to start. Carp is a good kicker though, so no worries.

Bottom line, it can't HELP carp for his coach to make statements like that.