Rashad Jennings TD Catch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the pivotal point of that game too. Refs have been calling way too many penaltys, and blowing way to many outcomes(Detroit, Cleveland)

It's was a scoring play?

I thought all scoring plays were reviewable

That was the pivotal point of that game too. Refs have been calling way too many penaltys, and blowing way to many outcomes(Detroit, Cleveland)

I thought all scoring plays were reviewable

Automatically by the officials. They should have detected this.

wow, i thought he stepped out when watching live but when they showed the replay i thought maybe he didnt

I did the exact same thing but the people I was watching with said no he didn't. Replay came around and I said guess not but the angle wasn't the greatest on the replay.

I couldn't believe they didn't throw the challenge flag. For all Rex's talk, he hasn't impressed me at all yet

All scoring plays are reviewed automatically. You can't challenge the play. The bad thing is the ref is right there along the sideline and Jennings is wearing a black shoe that really stands out as well. Just another case of f*****y as usual.

I'm looking at the Game Pass footage, and I don't see that left foot touching the ground at any point there. Maybe this is just an angle thing?

Looking at it in slow motion, he kind of sweeps his left foot up and out of bounds, but I don't think it ever touches the ground.

Edited by What a Tuel