How is the Dinosaur BBQ

The Dino is the best bbq place I've ever been. The Wango tango wings will blow you away. They slow cook em, not flash fried like every other wing out there. This melts away the sinew and fat so you have just the meat in every bite.

Ribs, brisket both rock, baked beans have shredded pork in them, they're also worth getting. Cornbread is not that good.

Planning to eat at the stadium today and was wondering if the Dinosaur BBQ is as good as I hear. Being at the stadium I was also wondering if it is close in quality as one gets in the restaurants

Thank!.

Expensive $12 for pulled pork sandwhich and petite portions. But it's good. But really I just like women petite not barbecue.

That's one thing I miss not living in western NY anymore. That and some good wings. It's so bad I actually ate some at Buffalo Wild Wings.

This +1. Can't believe how bad the wings are with them being in the name of the joint. Some of the worst I've ever had.

I much prefer my Lexington Style BBQ, but I have yet to try Dinosaur.

The wings are what I want to get ahold of; best wings I have had in a long time came from a local bait shop in the middle of no where on High Rock Lake here in the county.

The Dino is the best bbq place I've ever been. The Wango tango wings will blow you away. They slow cook em, not flash fried like every other wing out there. This melts away the sinew and fat so you have just the meat in every bite.

Ribs, brisket both rock, baked beans have shredded pork in them, they're also worth getting. Cornbread is not that good.

cornbread is never good

Ate their last night and had the 1/2 chicken and ribs - both fall off the bone.

Sides were the corn/zucchini and BBQ rice w/meat - both really good.

While I have only eaten twice here, both times were excellent. Get their early though or prepare to wait a long time for a table.

If you are really in Webster, go out to Bad to the Bone in Williamson. It's a dive but the BBQ there blows away Dino. So does Good Smoke in ER.

But as stadium food goes, Dino would be pretty good.

Edited by CodeMonkey