Best pizza in wny?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santora's has a location near the Marriot Hotel near the UB campus. Had a pretty good pizza

there in July while we were visiting in WNY.

Buzzy's pizza in N F was a favorite for Mrs. Lew and I when we lived in Lewiston.

Next time we go to WNY we will have to go to La Hacienda

One thing about WNY pizza is that it is cheap! You can get good pizza say here in Chicago, but most orders will set you back 20 bucks or more... Whole orders you are 40+.

I will take the cost to taste ratio anyday with BFLO pizza over any other place on the planet!

So you'll base your pizza experience on cost over flavor? Are there any other foods you'll do this with? I hear **** is pretty cheap.

So you'll base your pizza experience on cost over flavor? Are there any other foods you'll do this with? I hear **** is pretty cheap.

No. I said: "Cost to taste ratio." I also qualified it w/"BFLO/WNY is the best (cost to taste ratio)."

Meaning, the pizza in WNY tastes the best and almost on par w/the uber expensive pizza's where you spend DOUBLE!

It's PIZZA, not a brick of gold.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I'll also add Imperial Pizza on Abbott Rd in S Buffalo to the list...

I don't leave a visit to the city without a cooler full of Imperial to freeze back home. Good call. Imperial FTW now that Bozanas is closed. Bocce is good but not as good as its rep would have you believe. Edited by SmokinES3

Santora's has a location near the Marriot Hotel near the UB campus. Had a pretty good pizza

there in July while we were visiting in WNY.

Buzzy's pizza in N F was a favorite for Mrs. Lew and I when we lived in Lewiston.

Next time we go to WNY we will have to go to La Hacienda

I'm right near there

Is Santora's still around? It may just be a symptom of having fond memories of WNY, but I always thought Santora's had great pizza.

In town for the game, ordering Santoras now. Always been one of my faves

I don't leave a visit to the city without a cooler full of Imperial to freeze back home. Good call. Imperial FTW now that Bozanas is closed. Bocce is good but not as good as its rep would have you believe.

Imperial is two minutes from my house and while it is good pizza it's pretty pricey.

No. I said: "Cost to taste ratio." I also qualified it w/"BFLO/WNY is the best (cost to taste ratio)."

Meaning, the pizza in WNY tastes the best and almost on par w/the uber expensive pizza's where you spend DOUBLE!

It's PIZZA, not a brick of gold.

Where is the best "cheap" pizza in Buffalo? if you're using $20 as a price point. I haven't seen a 20 buck pizza in Buffalo worth eating for quite awhile. depending on toppings average is more like $30. But garbage can be had for $20 I guess. A place on Bryant and I forget the name it's an Italian place has $40 pizzas there great. There on the appetizer list.

Where is the best "cheap" pizza in Buffalo? if you're using $20 as a price point. I haven't seen a 20 buck pizza in Buffalo worth eating for quite awhile. depending on toppings average is more like $30. But garbage can be had for $20 I guess. A place on Bryant and I forget the name it's an Italian place has $40 pizzas there great. There on the appetizer list.

I guess BFLO is changing...

I am talking Mom & Pop pizza joints. Here, you are lucky to touch under 50 bucks for a whole take-out order. Most small places in WNY serve good enough pizza AND WINGS for the price.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois