1pm Games Thread: Let's Go Iggles and Jags!!!

BringBackFergy

Marrone has the game plan to beat the Pats...have Brady sit out the 2nd half!

I'm just gonna leave this here

:(

@AdamSchefter: In 2009, Jags traded 7th + 2nd-rd picks to Patriots for 3rd-rd pick to draft CB Derek Cox. Pats parlayed those 2 picks into Edelman + Gronk.

Oh and Derek Cox sucks

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I'm gonna root for Iggles (can't stand Chip Kelly) and the Jags (Obviously....Marrone). I feel kind of dirty. BUT....the Pats seem cocky and are treating this as an automatic win. The Jets also may be in for a letdown.

Dirty Fergy.

I know we don't have the best line but, McCoy has to be happy he don't have to run behind that train wreck.

Something tells me Murray's hamstring isn't as painful as his bruised ego. With Romo out, he would be the "go to" guy had he stayed in Dallas. I'm all for a guy getting big bucks, but in this case, he chose wrong (thus far).

@SiriusXMNFL: Delay in St. Louis. Pyrotechnics catch field on fire. The small fire has been doused with water, should begin shortly. Steelers @ Rams

Thanks Yolo.

Wasn't bad at all. Maybe about a square yards worth of astroturf got scorched. They're concerned about residual water, melted pellets, and any leftover chemicals from the fire extinguisher

Thanks dev/null.