1pm Games Thread: Let's Go Iggles and Jags!!!

BringBackFergy

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Decker is out ... That will hurt the Jets a lot IMO. Devin Smith will play this week, I heard.

I can't root for Marrone, but hate the Pats, so quandry there.

Agreed. Will be flipping back and forth and hoping to see two let downs by two cocky teams (especially their fans...Jets and Pats fans are talking AFC Championship game).

Wow. What terrible games! How can I wish that all teams will lose?

I think the Jags will get beat easily. However, I think the Pats brought their A-Game to Buffalo, and they will play just hard enough to win against the Jags.

I will root for the Iggles to beat the Jets, but I don't like doing it (tough choice: root for a division rival, or root for Chip Kelly).

Wow. What terrible games! How can I wish that all teams will lose?

I think the Jags will get beat easily. However, I think the Pats brought their A-Game to Buffalo, and they will play just hard enough to win against the Jags.

I will root for the Iggles to beat the Jets, but I don't like doing it (tough choice: root for a division rival, or root for Chip Kelly).

Hey, take one for the team and root for Iggles...we can't let the Jests go ahead of us by two wins.

Eric Decker is out ... That will hurt the Jets a lot IMO. Devin Smith will play this week, I heard.

Decker being out doesn't hurt them when Brandon Marshall is on the other side. I think Ivory's injury is worse for them, we all know how Fitz does when there's no threat of a run game

Decker being out doesn't hurt them when Brandon Marshall is on the other side. I think Ivory's injury is worse for them, we all know how Fitz does when there's no threat of a run game

disagree - Fitz has targeted Decker just as much. Plus the defense can now focus more on Marshall. Edited by YoloinOhio

If I had to bet money on this I would bet on the Jets. I hate to say it but the Jets D is that good and will turn Chip Kellys offense inside out. The Jags are going to have a rough day today. That being said- any given Sunday and hopefully the Jets/Pats lose but I am not holding my breath.

Edited by billsfan_34

disagree - Fitz has targeted Decker just as much. Plus the defense can now focus more on Marshall.

Yup, Decker was targeted 11 times against the Colts, who double covered Marshall most of the day with Davis. Marshall will see double coverage against today, I would guess and it will be up to Kuerly or Smith to pick up the slack. Not sure how well Smith will be able to as he's missed a lot of time.

Yup, Decker was targeted 11 times against the Colts, who double covered Marshall most of the day with Davis. Marshall will see double coverage against today, I would guess and it will be up to Kuerly or Smith to pick up the slack. Not sure how well Smith will be able to as he's missed a lot of time.

eager to see if Smith has made strides with route running or if Fitz will be able to hit him deep.

disagree - Fitz has targeted Decker just as much. Plus the defense can now focus more on Marshall.

Marshall has been the focal point for defenses his entire career. Nothing changes.

Marshall has been the focal point for defenses his entire career. Nothing changes.

marshall + Alshon, Marshall + Decker are the same as Marshall + rookie or Marshall + Kerley for the success of the passing game? Could happen, but I think Decker is a big loss based on how much he was used in that offense. Edited by YoloinOhio

Marshall was good in Miami and Denver too. With no one across from him. Fitz was the same Fitz with Donald freaking Jones across from Stevie Johnson.

Yes, Decker makes it *easier* but him being out doesn't make it impossible, especially considering the Eagles secondary is kind of very bad