Bills vs Dolphins

PolishHook22

The late game works out fine oddly enough,

Daughter and Grandson (8 months ) have tickets to a Corn Maize out in Macedon NY. Kinda popular trend.

So first we head to breakfast Buffet at Leos Bakery and then a great day in the sunshine wit family. Then home for the game. Timing is everything!

Very excited about the game!!

Luckily for me the guy who owns the place is from Lockport.

Thats is awesome luck !

For the first Sunday this season I'll get to watch at home! As much as I loved traveling to Buffalo for the first two games, I miss piling up on the couch watching Sunday Ticket, Red Zone, monitoring my fantasy teams on the iPad, etc.

Thank you sir....they say it's the most common and simple of all surgeries, and i'm expecting to be in a lot better shape going forward!!! All the La Nova's wings my heart and stomach desire!!!

Best wishes , glad to hear you will come back better then ever!!

When i cant get the game : ( I stream the audio though WGR, i can also get it on 96.5 fm.

Did they change this? I haven't tried it this season, but last season league rules prevented GR from streaming the game.

Did they change this? I haven't tried it this season, but last season league rules prevented GR from streaming the game.

I listened to a couple games last year for sure!!

and listened to a preseason game this year.

cant recall whether it was 96.5 fm or off the AM band. I live near Rochester and dont have cable. Just rabbit ears.

So the thursday night game i plan on listening to. I will flip the game on today and find out.

A lot of hard work and preparation went into this week. A huge divisional game for us today.

It's time to reap!!!!

Let's Go Ba Ba Bills!!!

Imo

Huge game for sure.

Find it hard to believe Bills have not learned some lessons and worked hard on the communication errors of last week.

Lets Go Bills indeed !!