Breaking down Tyrods interceptions.

mikef272002

I think these angles show conclusively that it was a bad pass that was still catchable.

Does anyone else think that Sammy mistimed his jump and hand extension by a split second? The sequence doesn't seem right to me as to when he peaks and when the ball hits his hands.

So it was a dropped pass?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think these angles show conclusively that it was a bad pass that was still catchable.

Does anyone else think that Sammy mistimed his jump and hand extension by a split second? The sequence doesn't seem right to me as to when he peaks and when the ball hits his hands.

I noticed that also but the angle he was going he probably wouldn't have elevated to make a better play on the ball.

What I mean is it looks like he's jumping more towards the line of scrimmage and not away from it. So it might have helped marginally but would have been better if he jumped away from the line.

Of course not. I'm talking about this particular throw. Put it on him accurately in a reasonably clean pocket and it's not even an issue.

No ****. Catch it and it's not an issue, either.

I don't get why so many seem to be taking sides. It's a makeable play on both ends and they just missed the mark. Happens all the time.

The first and last interception's were actually not even going to the receivers who tipped the balls. The first one that Clay tipped as it appeared to be thrown high was actually going to Woods who was about 7 yards behind Clay wide open sitting in a "hole".

If this is the case, then the passes were short instead of too high.

I think the Pats game was more on the defense than on Tyrod... we put up 32 points, which should win you most games.

It's not that simple. All three phases have to work together for the team to be successful. Five consecutive 3 and outs were a major contributor as well as ST poor play and penalties.

I think the Pats game was more on the defense than on Tyrod... we put up 32 points, which should win you most games.

Maybe true. But even if you are a good defensive team, your D will let you down at some point and your QB needs to be able to win a shootout. And Tyrod's picks and fumbles helped the Patsies** D hold us down point wise and give them the football more resulting in more points. The sacks and fumbles resulted in 10 negative plays at a point in the game our O was struggling mightily. Perhaps they were in part the cause of this?

It was a team loss.

So it was a dropped pass?

Technically it was intercepted.

Crazy-Tounge-crazy-tongue-cross-eye-mad-

yes, they put up points but did the Defense give the Cheaters a short field to run multiple times? One punt was from the back of the endzone!!!

We can blame the defense some, but not for all imo.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This again? Now I'm really confused. He said it was Sammy twice.Where does he say Harvin?

More importantly why do I care? Don't answer that.

Easy to miss but it was the last question asked at presser(still up on buffalo bills.com). Somebody asked, "was the last interception intended for Sammy or Percy Harvin?". Tyrod one word answer: "Percy"(about 6:45 mark) Edited by SJDK

Easy to miss but it was the last question asked at presser(still up on buffalo bills.com). Somebody asked, "was the last interception intended for Sammy or Percy Harvin?". Tyrod on word answer: "Percy"

Then his throw was the most inaccurate pass I have ever seen since Harvin was on the other side of the field running an out to the sideline.

Edited by The Wiz

Easy to miss but it was the last question asked at presser(still up on buffalo bills.com). Somebody asked, "was the last interception intended for Sammy or Percy Harvin?". Tyrod on word answer: "Percy"(about 6:45 mark)

Then his throw was the most inaccurate pass I have ever seen since Harvin was on the other side of the field.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to wrap up the presser and got confused.