The "Pass" was meant for Woods.

D521646

Certain posters, like the person you're responding to, are really only interested in criticizing whether it's justified or not. Figured I'd give you a head's up.

There's plenty of room for criticism after this loss; no need to place it where it doesn't belong.

That play to Amendola was physically sickening. Perfect throw, perfect coverage, perfect catch. :sick:

They ain't SB champs for nothing! Execution = A++++

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain posters, like the person you're responding to, are really only interested in criticizing whether it's justified or not. Figured I'd give you a head's up.

There's plenty of room for criticism after this loss; no need to place it where it doesn't belong.

That play to Amendola was physically sickening. Perfect throw, perfect coverage, perfect catch. :sick:

It was in a word GREAT!

Sammy should have caught it. Isn't that why we drafted him? I re-ran the replay five times. I think he mistimed his jump or just didn't give it enough. It was in his hands, should have held on. Evans, Kelvin and Odell don't drop these. If Sammy had let it go I think a different Pats defender makes the interception.

How can you think Taylor had a decent game? He had a nice opening drive and 10 decent 4th quarter minutes. He completely sucked for 45 minutes straight.

a lot of excuses being made here for Sammy. 55 yards a game last 11 games. 30 yards a game in 2015. He just doesn't give 110% if he did he would have made that catch. Reminds me of Lee Evans. Lot of potential just not on Sundays. Half his yards this week were against a prevent D.

Supposedly a very mobile QB and he has 8 sacks at home?? excuse me that sucks.

I know I have been warned, and I know this is trolling but really?

Evans? Didn't give 110% by putting his foot down in bounds for his sole catch this week. 0 catches 0 yards

Odell is great and all, but he does not catch every Eli Manning overthrow. Also targeted 20 times in two games to Sammy's 11. (Not saying we need to target Sammy more, but those are facts).

Kelvin Benjamin is out for the year so you are living in the past. But having watched a lot of Carolina games last year, he was certainly targeted a lot by Newton, and he certainly had some drops.

You know when he threw it I was thinking to myself too bad he couldn't get it to woods. He could of took it to the house. Looking at this shot just confirms what I saw at the stadium. 16 beers & I still have the vision to breakdown a game from the stands. Impressive.

There is a Pats** defender behind the left goal post. Possible he may have been able to get around him, but there is a good chance he would have been stopped.

TT said it was meant for Sammy.

You are gonna need to keep these comments to yourself atleast until page 2 lol.

Yep, I know TT said it was Sammy's, but I think he's just being PC about it, not throwing SW under the bus. If SW lets that go, Robert Woods walks into the end zone untouched.

Tim-

Is that a pat behind the goal post? And if that was to Woods that was a HORRIBLE pass. Assuming your premise. That pass was behind Woods and at the very least he needs to sit down. Also going along with your premise. He would need to lead the receiver. None of that was what happened. Secondly. If that was to sammy. And Watkins should have had it. Why did he throw it so high. You need to get that down. 2 reasons 1, You are exposing Watkins to a huge hit on the usual

And 2, you once again take away Watkins ability to create after the catch. I believe the ball was to Watkins but there was no real way to catch that one. Maybe I could. Because im 6'6"

Seriously. He jumped as high as he could & still couldn't reach it.

True statement, which is why he had both hands hit the ball bouncing it up in the air like a volleyball. Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same game as other people. Hard catch, sure. Uncatchable? Players in high school, college, and NFL make that catch.

Edited by KzooMike