Fumbles fumbles fumbles; Pats* Truth revealing itself

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year the pats* fumbled 13 times, but only lost 4. An entire season

This year the pats* have fumbled 3 times, and lost 2. In 2 weeks!

On pace for an average season of 24 fumbles with 16 lost.

What excuse will the pats* have?

Your data sample size is way too low to draw meaningful conclusions.

That doesn't mean the Patriots aren't cheaters though. And they are!

Your data sample size is way too low to draw meaningful conclusions.

That doesn't mean the Patriots aren't cheaters though. And they are!

I know. But I brought it up anyway.

What if they had fumbled 4 times game 1? Same amount of fumbles lost as their entire 2014 season.

Trust me. Nfl network would have been all over it. Yes, even after one week.

2 more fumbles to go... Just saying.

Yes I know it's early. But still.

I know. But I brought it up anyway.

What if they had fumbled 4 times game 1? Same amount of fumbles lost as their entire 2014 season.

Trust me. Nfl network would have been all over it. Yes, even after one week.

2 more fumbles to go... Just saying.

Yes I know it's early. But still.

you are all over fumbles, vs lost fumbles and its not helping the already shaky argument you are trying to make.

you are all over fumbles, vs lost fumbles and its not helping the already shaky argument you are trying to make.

They are on pace to fumble 11 more times than last year. Forget about fumbles lost.

BTW, this is a solid argument. Not a shaky one. Only thing wrong is it may be too early.

The same people arguing the sample size is too small now, will be the same ones arguing the same thing at the end of the year. "But it's only ONE season!"

Bank on it.

We know they deflated, they know they deflated, and Brady's escape on a technicality doesn't change that one iota. The physics aren't with them on this one, and their fumble rate will inevitably go up this year.

And let the hot air out of Rex?

No way.

We could let enough hot air out of Rex to fill a balloon and all float away, and he'd still be full of it. And The Pats* would still be looking for ways to cheat. These are just the facts of life... Edited by Augie

Pats* are the Champs. No changing that. It's like the steroid era, you can't deny it.

Just kidding, they're a great team... which makes cheating even more curious. There's really no need, as far as we know. But sadly, we'll never know.

Train whistles.

yeah can we stick that stupid train horn up russ's @#$#%$ and leave it there!

that thing is so obnoxious....i can't even stand how that sounds coming over the tv every 3 seconds...

hey russ, thanks for letting everyone in a 50-mile radius know our defense can't get off the field!

Fumbling is the point he is making.

Search for Fumbles since 2006 or 2007. Coincidentally since Tainted Tom and Peyton argued for each team to control their balls on the sideline the Cheatriots have fumbled less than any other team in the past decade.

Dropped Balls

The Patriots became nearly fumble-proof after a 2006 rule change backed by Tom Brady.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2015/01/stats_show_the_new_england_patriots_became_nearly_fumble_proof_after_a_2006.html

regardless of weather or site, that the Patriots’ prevention of fumbles was nearly impossible. Ironically, both studies saw the same exact starting point: Something started for the Patriots in 2007 that is still going on today (Jan. 26 2015).

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever