I Miss Jim Schwartz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

INteresting

as was already mentioned, Schwartz's D got blown out by Brady last year too. Brady had over 350 yards passing and the Pats didn't punt in the 2nd half

I think it was the front 4's worse game to that point too. Edited by Shamrock

Only if we need to win the NFC north this year

You are forgetting we had Orton too. He was undefeated against the NFC North, and still is :lol:

Schwartz did a masterful job at times, and while the defense didn't do so well in that first game against the Patriots he did an excellent job in the 2nd game with Brady playing the first half.

Ole Tom only went 8 of 16 for 80 yards in that half no TD's, no INT's ,and Garoppolo did about the same with 10 of 17 for 90 yards.

Some of my favorite defensive games last year were against Aaron Rodgers, and Peyton Manning.

You are forgetting we had Orton too. He was undefeated against the NFC North, and still is :lol:

Schwartz did a masterful job at times, and while the defense didn't do so well in that first game against the Patriots he did an excellent job in the 2nd game with Brady playing the first half.

Ole Tom only went 8 of 16 for 80 yards in that half no TD's, no INT's ,and Garoppolo did about the same with 10 of 17 for 90 yards.

Some of my favorite defensive games last year were against Aaron Rodgers, and Peyton Manning.

neither Gronk nor Edelman played in the 2nd Pats game

Well after the reviewing the game I think Rex coached his worst game ever. Ill list a few of them

• There were times where if I saw some fronts that Rex called yesterday in Madden I would have audibled to a run to which is what Brady did.
  • To my knowledge we did not pay Jerry Hughes 40mil+ to cover Gronk
  • To play off coverage almost the whole game was sad to see
  • To rush only 2 or 3 at certain times was sad to see as well which let to Darius getting Tripled teamed.

On a personnel note I think its funny that we got rid of Chandler because he couldnt block yet in still and the Lewis TD run he put Aaron Williams on his back which let to the big hole he ran though. Also on that drive our 100 million dollar DT was not on the field. On the other side of the coin I saw Charles Clay whiff on at least 2 blocks.