Taylor Review

Thurmal34

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. What was the score then?

I find it funny that ppl are bringing up other QBs on this team. That speaks to your feelings, but mine. Work that out on your own.

Here are the facts. We have to demand and expect better play out of whomever is the QB Bills. Today's QB play was unacceptable.

Our team is minor league. We will continue to be so until some QB steps up, gets rid of the ball even when nothing is there, and knows when to find read #3 inside of 2-3 seconds.

Read whole thread. Was shocked at lack of what is normally experienced Bills fans analysis. Looked to me that Roman wanted to kneel it out once we were up 7-0 and then got a 3 and out.

What we as fans don't know is how much Roman and Rex allow TT to audible out of a bad play call. Signature game fail play was when the Pats went up by 7 and we had to play from behind first series. On the TV I was watching, on 2nd down, all 11 Pats were in the screen - and we ran. That's 11 in the box and we still ran.

Tyrod is a better football mind than mine. But even mine knows you HAVE TO AUDIBLE OUT AND GO DEEP !! That's proof enough for me that TT was limited to whatever Roman called. Roman - if in charge - only called 3 deep balls today - 3. Insane with our WR talent. And if you say TT could do whatever there's there with no fear of repraisal I did not see that and it looked to me that we're back to EJ/Hackett/Marrone - I hope with all hope that I'm wrong. The OC was an absolute idiot today. And TT needs to push back hard if he was limited by him. Almost conspiracy theory **** bad on the unwillingness to go deep.

Aside from that, the D-line did not show up and all 4 should turn in their Top 100 .. crap. 2 out of 5 NE OL were rookies. Pathetic showing.

The second this TT's fault is the second u didn't really watch or are not a critically thinking football fan.

Edited by moshermw

yep

If only EJ had played :wub:

If only he dressed! The glare from his street clothes was getting in Mario's eyes. That's why we lost!

Yep. What was the score then?

I find it funny that ppl are bringing up other QBs on this team. That speaks to your feelings, but mine. Work that out on your own.

Here are the facts. We have to demand and expect better play out of whomever is the QB Bills. Today's QB play was unacceptable.

Our team is minor league. We will continue to be so until some QB steps up, gets rid of the ball even when nothing is there, and knows when to find read #3 inside of 2-3 seconds.

See you at the draft then, because that QB isn't on this team.

What game did you watch? Our friggin D gave up 500 yards passing, and our O-line was horrible. I can think of many reasons we lost this game and poor QB play isn't one of them.

The INT at the end of the half was meaningless. The last INT was high but hit the hands of our star receiver that "catches everything thrown his way". Instead of making a play he volleys the ball up for an easy pick. The first INT was high, off the hands of Clay, up in the air and picked.

How would you like him to "take care of the FN football"?? He certainly could have fumbled more from being sacked EIGHT times.

I have to say, I feel a little naive that I'm surprised that it took all of one loss for the EJ fanatics to start calling for Tyrod's head.

Tyrod is the real deal. As tough as this loss was to watch, at no point did I see Tyrod lose his head, or composure. He kept us in the game right until the end. We scored 32 points, FFS!

This thread is infuriating. Every EJ fan on this thread has lost all credibility, as they are guilty of exactly what they complained about regarding EJ's benching.

Shady McCoy 15 rushes for 89 yards = 5.9 YPC avg. So it begs the question why not run McCoy more, and especially when it was working?

and that question is about the very second Bills series with a McCoy run off right tackle for -1 yards. Then a pass to Mulligan for 2 yards, and on 3rd down a drop back to pass for a -6 yard sack.

Then third series, pass for 1 yard, pass for-1 yard, sack.

Where was the innovative offensive play calling to get players like Watkins, Harvin the ball in space?

Same **** different post.... Our QB has a bad day (23 of 30, 242 yds, 3 TD's through the air, 43 yds on the ground and 1 rushing TD and a 93.3 rating) and the mouth breathers are calling for him to be benched. Does anybody seriously think that anyone else on the roster, dressed for the game or not, would have been better?!?! If you do, I have a bridge... bladda, bladda, bladda.

We were out coached, out played and out smarted. Simple as that.

I have to say, I feel a little naive that I'm surprised that it took all of one loss for the EJ fanatics to start calling for Tyrod's head.

Tyrod is the real deal. As tough as this loss was to watch, at no point did I see Tyrod lose his head, or composure. He kept us in the game right until the end. We scored 32 points, FFS!

This thread is infuriating. Every EJ fan on this thread has lost all credibility, as they are guilty of exactly what they complained about regarding EJ's benching.

You are right!

Same **** different post.... Our QB has a bad day (23 of 30, 242 yds, 3 TD's through the air, 43 yds on the ground and 1 rushing TD and a 93.3 rating) and the mouth breathers are calling for him to be benched. Does anybody seriously think that anyone else on the roster, dressed for the game or not, would have been better?!?! If you do, I have a bridge... bladda, bladda, bladda.

I will take that every time my QB is under duress like today

You didn't see this coming?

disappointed-smh-basketball.gif

Hey dudes - come on with the EJ stuff? Really?

All people want is for Taylor to be into his third read by second number 3. Are we asking too much from a fifth year NFL player? That's standard, and the Bills have WAY to many weapons for read #3 to be blanketed.

Open your eyes.

Week 2 guys, some good with plenty of bad all around today - key game? sure . . . plenty of season left? Definitely. Onto Week 3 #notworried

For those trying to pin this on one person and specifically TT - kind of hard to put this defeat on his shoulders and say he "sucked." Given his 2nd NFL start on this team while having NFL years under his belt, he hasn't had the experience to qualify his years in the league. He's still learning and TBH showed a lot of positives and at least made plays to close the gap at the end of the game. Need to revisit the tape here, but with the amount of sacks allowed today we can't ignore the OL and how the Pats D dialed up defensive schemes to first, beat our OL and second, keep us pass heavy essentially removing shady from the game. Kind of hard to expect production from our QB when he gets sacked that many times. Argument can surely be made that we should have run more, but when you're down by 20+ points, there's only so much time you can run off the clock by running before it's too late to comeback. The only reason we were in it so late were because of passes and plays made by TT and the wideouts and Clay. Let's put a moratorium on the headless chickens until we get further into the season. Could be worse: could have looked like the Eagles today or had our QB take a broken clavicle. Perspective people - it goes a long way. Let's take this loss like we're the team we expect to be and focus to go and beat a phish team that just lost to Jacksonville

Edited by ctk232

If only he dressed! The glare from his street clothes was getting in Mario's eyes. That's why we lost!

See you at the draft then, because that QB isn't on this team.

And even then, we are still two-three years away to find our difference maker who can read defenses at the line of scrimmage, get rid of the ball in exactly 2-3 seconds and put up 40+ points a week. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT.

Hey dudes - come on with the EJ stuff? Really?

All people want is for Taylor to be into his third read by second number 3. Are we asking too much from a fifth year NFL player? That's standard, and the Bills have WAY to many weapons for read #3 to be blanketed.

Open your eyes.

All "people" want? It's just you.

When the defense played like it today, when the line blocked like it did today, when the coach's coached like they did today, when the special teams played like it did today, how on earth can you complain about the QB or the skill guys today.? Were they perfect? NO. But if they play this way we under those circumstances it's not too bad.

Can you please quote the post where he was called to be benched? I'll be waiting.

Accountability is ok, especially on a team that has SB aspirations. The QB play today was not up to par.