Taylor Review

Thurmal34

I would expect to complete every pass. I would expect to never make any mistakes. I would expect to play flawless in every facet of the game. I would expect us to win every game.

That's lofty and unreasonable. You are reaching for the stars. Feel bad for ya.

Way too many times Taylor was too late and too high with his throws. Starting QB's in the NFL can't perform like this. If this doesn't improve, he will not be starting in this league; unless those behind are no better.

Yup. Exactly. Taylor was bad when it counted. When we needed him.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except those times when he was good when it counted. Came up short leading that 20 point comeback, what a bum.

Edited by FireChan

You want to know who was bad when they were needed today? Our defense.

Lets not kid ourselves here.....our team is biult around our defense. If they get their ass kicked like THAT we are gonna have a hard time winning the game.....we dont have a top 5 QB.....were you expecting top 5 qb play?

Let us also not forget that 2 games ago New England prepared for what we hope Taylor could become in Russell Wilson. I just watched a Youtube video a couple days ago which had me concerned about this game. BB had a pretty incredible game plan for Wilson as far as a passive rush and containing his big play ability. He also had 3 more days to prepare for Taylor in this game. Taylor didn't do everything right, but all things considered, he played pretty damn well. He was lights out in the 4th and nearly brought us back on his own.

Check the game log. Check the field position NE had in the first half.

Look, it was in the whole team. You can blame anyone you want. All I know is that there was a key division matchup in our building today and our QB was not a difference maker.

I think the problem is your expectation of Tyrod to be the reason we won today.

Edited by jmc12290

Except those times when he was good when it counted. Came up short leading that 20 point comeback, what a bum.

Why was a comeback needed? Because the Bills could not score over and over in Q2 and Q3?

What's with the apologies? Our offense sucked balls, why are you guys not facing it?

Getting sacked EIGHT time blows. What the heck?

I think the problem is your expectation of Tyrod to be the reason we won today.

Dude we are cooked if out QB isn't capable of being a difference maker.

Why was a comeback needed? Because the Bills could not score over and over in Q2 and Q3?

What's with the apologies? Our offense sucked balls, why are you guys not facing it?

Maybe it was because the Pats punted once all game.

Our QB needs to be a difference maker? What team do you think you're following?

Again, expectations. Unrealistic. This team is not built to win in a shootout with any team in the NFL. The offense couldn't put up 41 points! What the heck?

Edited by jmc12290

Strangely enough, this is the best "bad QB play" that I've seen in Buffalo in a while.

Usually it was the Edwards or Losman or Fitz patented 16-31 184 yards 1 td 1 int.

He was flustered by the D, forced some plays, and Sammy and the other wrs performed about as well as a flaccid penis. Either way, we win that game and it would have been called a "yeoman's effort."

Take away his first read, and he doesn't look like an NFL passer. He (and the rest of the offense) padded their stats in the 4th Q when they were down by 24 pts.

He's not the reason we lost, and he's still the best QB on the roster, but this should pump the brakes on all the silly Russell Wilson comparisons that were being whispered around here.

Im sorry man.......you just dont get it.....

Patriots are NOTORIOUS for confusing inexperienced QBs......

If our D had actually made plays and not allowed drive after drive for TDs I would be move inclined to agree on this.....but not the way this game went