Taylor Review

Thurmal34

John that's fine but we have a slimmer learning curve. The rest of the team is built to win RIGHT NOW.

I'm not expecting him to be Brady. I'm expecting him to not take 3-5 seconds to deliver the ball. Anything over 3 isn't cool, and I counted at least 15 times where 3 was doing him a favor. Unacceptable.

So what do you expect the bills to do......I am just curious on the mind set?

Or is this just one of those "be better or else" vents

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John that's fine but we have a slimmer learning curve. The rest of the team is built to win RIGHT NOW.

I'm not expecting him to be Brady. I'm expecting him to not take 3-5 seconds to deliver the ball. Anything over 3 isn't cool, and I counted at least 15 times where 3 was doing him a favor. Unacceptable.

smh

It's one game. Let's just relax. I didn't expect the bills to go 16-0 and also didn't expect TT to be light out each game. We lost to the best team in the league and reigning super bowl champs****

TT had good plays and bad plays - what more is there to say than lets regroup and beat Miami.

So did Rob Johnson. We don't have that kind of OL. The ball needs to come out. He failed. He needs to step up his decision making. He proved today his nimble feet can't make up for poor OL play. He got dared to beat someone with his arm and he could not do it.

You don't even know who was open or what his reads were. You need to relax.

So did Rob Johnson. We don't have that kind of OL. The ball needs to come out. He failed. He needs to step up his decision making. He proved today his nimble feet can't make up for poor OL play. He got dared to beat someone with his arm and he could not do it.

Actually he did........

THe D lost this game not Tyrod Taylor. How many points did we score again?

My biggest issue with Tyrod is that he wants to (or maybe the Bills want him to be) a "quarterback that can run." As a result, he was staying in the pocket way too long and taking sacks. He is no Tom Brady. He will not be beating teams with his arm. Maybe we have to allow Tyrod to just be the athlete that he is... and run the ball!

He is the fastest QB in the league. Let's let him be a running quarterback. I feel that he missed many opportunities to take off and run while he was trying to make something happen with his arm. How about some designed QB runs too? Maybe it's more of a coaching issue..

Once BB decided to make TT beat him with his arm, we should've combatted by adjusting to let TT run loose. My opinion at least.

The offense put up 32 points. We should win a lot of games if we get that kind of production moving forward. It was TT's second career start. This loss was on the defense today. Your grasping at straws.

Edited by jmc12290

My biggest issue with Tyrod is that he wants to (or maybe the Bills want him to be) a "quarterback that can run." As a result, he was staying in the pocket way too long and taking sacks. He is no Tom Brady. He will not be beating teams with his arm. Maybe we have to allow Tyrod to just be the athlete that he is... and run the ball!

He is the fastest QB in the league. Let's let him be a running quarterback. I feel that he missed many opportunities to take off and run while he was trying to make something happen with his arm. How about some designed QB runs too? Maybe it's more of a coaching issue..

Once BB decided to make TT beat him with his arm, we should've combatted by adjusting to let TT run loose. My opinion at least.

You cannot sustain offense like that on any consistent basis and there are no old running QB's in the NFL. He'll never last trying to make his living like that.

So what do you expect the bills to do......I am just curious on the mind set?

Or is this just one of those "be better or else" vents

I would expect Taylor to deliver the ball within 2-3 seconds. I would expect the Bills with their skill players to have at least ONE matchup every pass play that is to their advantage. I would expect Taylor as a fifth year vet to EASILY recognize it.

The holding the ball was unacceptable.

Actually he did........

THe D lost this game not Tyrod Taylor. How many points did we score again?

I like the optimism, and I love the fight TT had late in the game, but seriously, he was awful in the first half. Very indecisive, and waited too long. If our plan was to get the ball out of his hands quickly (like Brady), we failed. Hopefully he will learn a ton from this game and come back stronger. He was definitely rattled when they blitzed. I wish he would've taken off and run more. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and put the blame more on the coaches and their gameplay (or lack thereof).

I would expect Taylor to deliver the ball within 2-3 seconds. I would expect the Bills with their skill players to have at least ONE matchup every pass play that is to their advantage. I would expect Taylor as a fifth year vet to EASILY recognize it.

Your expectations are unrealistic

I would expect to complete every pass. I would expect to never make any mistakes. I would expect to play flawless in every facet of the game. I would expect us to win every game.

Way too many times Taylor was too late and too high with his throws. Starting QB's in the NFL can't perform like this. If this doesn't improve, he will not be starting in this league; unless those behind are no better.

Yes we need a QB to score 40+ points a game or he will never start in this league.

Edited by jmc12290

The offense put up 32 points. We should win a lot of games if we get that kind of production moving forward. It was TT's second career start. This loss was on the defense today. Your grasping at straws.

Check the game log. Check the field position NE had in the first half.

Look, it was in the whole team. You can blame anyone you want. All I know is that there was a key division matchup in our building today and our QB was not a difference maker.

Check the game log. Check the field position NE had in the first half.

Look, it was in the whole team. You can blame anyone you want. All I know is that there was a key division matchup in our building today and our QB was not a difference maker.

What made you think he was going to be?

Our team doesnt have the same make up as the patriots

You cannot sustain offense like that on any consistent basis and there are no old running QB's in the NFL. He'll never last trying to make his living like that.

I agree it's not a long term solution, but there were many times in the game today that instead of bopping around the pocket, he could've taken off for 20 yards.

It may have at least given him more confidence while making the Pats respect his running threat. Instead he took 7-8 sacks. I'll still keep the faith in him... but he will have to improve his decision making. (And I'm not taking anything away from his touchdowns -- I thought he really clawed back well in the 2nd half.)