Taylor Review

Thurmal34

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary part is that Shady and Watkins are really our two best offensive players. Shady has been hurt all three games and Watkins was a decoy in game one and hurt early in this one. You can see how great he is though. With Karlos, and Harvin playing as he is, and Clay, this offense could be ridiculous.

The scary part is that Shady and Watkins are really our two best offensive players. Shady has been hurt all three games and Watkins was a decoy in game one and hurt early in this one. You can see how great he is though. With Karlos, and Harvin playing as he is, and Clay, this offense could be ridiculous.

I think McCoy's hammy is still bothering him. He needs to get back to being 100%

Thought you were a better judge of players Kirby.

He's a fan. He either didn't use the correct font to clue you in, or he's as drunk as I was when I caught the Bill/Dolphins from New Orleans last year. It was 22-9, I believe. And it was ugly. Everything else is fuzzy....

Which makes this all so much better!

Edited by Augie

He's a fan. He either didn't use the correct font to clue you in, or he's as drunk as I was when I caught the Bill/Dolphins from New Orleans last year. It was 22-9, I believe. And it was ugly. Everything else is fuzzy....

I know what he meant. I was teasing him. He knows I respect what he brings to TBD.