Taylor Review

Thurmal34

And even then, we are still two-three years away to find our difference maker who can read defenses at the line of scrimmage, get rid of the ball in exactly 2-3 seconds and put up 40+ points a week. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT.

No no, if you just have higher standards, he appears on the roster. And his jersey has a big number 3 on it.

Can you please quote the post where he was called to be benched? I'll be waiting.

Accountability is ok, especially on a team that has SB aspirations. The QB play today was not up to par.

Sounds like you got ahead of yourself a bit.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His 1st pick on the overthrow to Clay gave the Pats a short field and led directly to a TD that gave Pats a 21-7 lead. What game did you watch?

So to you the horrid playcalling, the dumb ass personal foul/special teams penalties, and the sack at the 1 yard line had nothing to do with the Pats getting their second and third TD's? I suppose you are blaming Taylor for these too. Why don't you go jump on the Patriot bandwagon - you would fit in perfectly with their douchebag fans.

Nice Try-rod, but it was too little too late. I believe it was 5 straight three and outs after the TD on the opening drive. The whole team has to play better. Suspect coaching, horrible defense, poor OL play, too many penalties, with loss of focus and discipline. Certainly not a winning formula today.

So to you the horrid playcalling, the dumb ass personal foul/special teams penalties, and the sack at the 1 yard line had nothing to do with the Pats getting their second and third TD's? I suppose you are blaming Taylor for these too. Why don't you go jump on the Patriot bandwagon - you would fit in perfectly with their douchebag fans.

You feel better now?

Can you please quote the post where he was called to be benched? I'll be waiting.

Accountability is ok, especially on a team that has SB aspirations. The QB play today was not up to par.

Really? That's what you took away from this?

Edited by Meatplow

Ok. You take him throwing passes after 3 seconds for the next 14 games. I'll take him throwing them before 3 seconds for the next 14.

I'll keep track, but won't say a word about till week 17.

Like your odds, or mine?

Serious question, and I'm not trying to insult you, but have you been drinking?

I'll take that bet just for the bolded.

Edited by FireChan

Ok. You take him throwing passes after 3 seconds for the next 14 games. I'll take him throwing them before 3 seconds for the next 14.

Like your odds, or mine?

Ok real talk... where on earth are you getting this "3 seconds" garbage from? Scoop the idea from Jaworski on ESPN this morning?

No. I'm looking for better QB play than I got today. Is that bad?

Isn't ok to criticize our players when they brick?

How does this post make sense in a sober brain?

Like your odds, or mine?

Ok real talk... where on earth are you getting this "3 seconds" garbage from? Scoop the idea from Jaworski on ESPN this morning?

3 seconds is generous. We don't have the OL to afford more. The decision needs to be made and the ball needs to be out.

Your QB, your players?

Terry? Rex? Kim? Which one of you is Thermal34?

That's weak dubs. They are all our players. We all love the Bills. Yes, they are our players.

Edited by Thurmal34