Patriots will feel disrespected

Blink181

Yeah but they still have Chandler Jones, Ninkovich, that first rounder Malcolm Brown, and those linebackers Mayo, Hightower and Collins .. and McCourty and Chung at safties all very good .. need to tread lightly, their game plan last week was to allow the run game so that the passing game could be the focus

Really, now that makes a lot of sense.

" let's LET them run the ball, then we will just focus on their passing game"

Let's see how that works out, got lucky last week.

Really, now that makes a lot of sense.

" let's LET them run the ball, then we will just focus on their passing game"

Let's see how that works out, got lucky last week.

the Pats D gave up 464 yards to Pitt. They didn't stop anything. Pitt missed FGs and made stupid mistakes. They moved the ball on the ground and in the air without their starting RB, starting center, and #2 WR.

the Pats D gave up 464 yards to Pitt. They didn't stop anything. Pitt missed FGs and made stupid mistakes. They moved the ball on the ground and in the air without their starting RB, starting center, and #2 WR.

And with headset issues for the first quarter.

Anyone here think New England will be playing pissed and siked up because of ESPN, trash talking and everyone picking against them? I know if I was like 23-3 vs a franchise and the defending SB champions I would definitely feel disrespected.. the only real players they lost is Brandon Browner and Darrelle Revis if Im not mistaken they have everyone else in tact.. its just eerie feeling for this game .. Bill is still the coach, Tom is still at the top of his game and Gronk is a monster .. thoughts anyone?

Troll much!

Anyone here think New England will be playing pissed and siked up because of ESPN, trash talking and everyone picking against them? I know if I was like 23-3 vs a franchise and the defending SB champions I would definitely feel disrespected.. the only real players they lost is Brandon Browner and Darrelle Revis if Im not mistaken they have everyone else in tact.. its just eerie feeling for this game .. Bill is still the coach, Tom is still at the top of his game and Gronk is a monster .. thoughts anyone?

suck it up Marcia.

When you cheat and always overstep the line What should you expect?

Not a believer in teams being "motivated" to play, particularly this early in a season. They're already as prepared as they're ever going to be, they need no more motivation.

What I am concerned with is Rex turning this isn't a huge, emotional game. It's week 2 of the season, the team should be preparing like any other week and win or lose they move on to the following week. He's kind of set it up so if the Bills lose it will be a crushing loss and it shouldn't be that way for an early regular season game.

Not a believer in teams being "motivated" to play, particularly this early in a season. They're already as prepared as they're ever going to be, they need no more motivation.

What I am concerned with is Rex turning this isn't a huge, emotional game. It's week 2 of the season, the team should be preparing like any other week and win or lose they move on to the following week. He's kind of set it up so if the Bills lose it will be a crushing loss and it shouldn't be that way for an early regular season game.

spot on.. he means well, but his eagerness to pile urgency onto games like these can be self-defeating.

I'm sorry, but screw that. That's been the mentality of every coach this team has had for a decade. And time after time, the team comes out looking flat, disinterested and gets pushed around. I've seen enough of that lackadaisical football. This is a big game; its a statement type game. They need to to come out on fire and play like it.

I'm sorry, but screw that. That's been the mentality of every coach this team has had for a decade.

It's also how almost every successful coach I've eve seen handles it. It's a long season and you can't have peaks and valleys emotionally. They need consistency and you can't put too much importance on each week. But I can see how fans want a guy who mirrors their emotions but it's not the way to successfully manage a team.

It's also how almost every successful coach I've eve seen handles it. It's a long season and you can't have peaks and valleys emotionally. They need consistency and you can't put too much importance on each week. But I can see how fans want a guy who mirrors their emotions but it's not the way to successfully manage a team.

I can get behind that, but there has to be a balance. You need confidence and passion, but today it seems we're seeing the other end of the Jauron spectrum. Too much hype and undisciplined game. They all but conceded the game away in the 2nd quarter with the sloppy play and stupide penalties. Of course, assuming they were real penalties, I didn't see any of them and the TV cameras don't seem to have seen them either.