9/20/15 Bills second half game day thread

Beerball

Agreed, 4 years a backup in his SECOND NFL start. Against the reigning Super Bowl champs. Disappointing, but not the end of the world.

I think this game is on him. I dont hate him for it. The Bills sure did recover and make it a game at least!

was not pretty though. where was the D pressure and how does this happen against a supposedly weak Pats O line?

Kyle was the only one creating real pressure

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Mario actually stand up and let the play go when he could have pushed the T inside creating a bad passing lane.

oh well.

There was the play they showed early on where Gronk got inside leverage on Mario and then they both just stood there with their arms locked out and Lewis had a nice run cutting inside. I'm not sure if Mario was just keeping outside contain but at the least he's got to try to drive Gronk back there.

I think what he is saying is that Taylor looked like a rookie. Unlike last week you could tell that he was seeing the pass rush and not keeping his eyes downfield. It seems like he got his game back towards the end though so not a huge concern.

Again, in his SECOND start with a line that looked as bad as last year. And a game that was highly hyped. Disappointing, but not the end of the world. An 0-2 start would suck, but we still can move forward.

Talking before or after the game has no bearing on what happened on the field. It rarely does. The P*ts are internally motivated, always have been. But if it makes you feel better to think a head coach saying that they want to beat the defending champs is throwing fuel on the fire, you're wrong.

I didn't even see the Team making comments that were out of the ordinary for any team, it was the fans that were blowing it out of proportion. Unless of course the players and coaches should be sitting there talking scared and how they have no chance to win because the pats are a juggernaut. Problem was for all of Rex's talk of wanting to be a "Bully" with this team, today they showed up and acted like that kid who is a bully until someone fights back, then runs away crying when someone stands up to them.

And then when we beat them, fans like you will tell us how the win doesn't count because of some excuse........(It was a glorified PS game, they didn't have 'player X', The Pats were focused on someone else, etc)

Absolutely not. A win is a win. No excuses.

But the reality here is that the players, coaches, and fans talked crap and hyped up this game, only to watch Brady come in and put up 40 points on us. We did all the talking... We played an undisciplined game. We were unprepared on both sides of the ball. And we were knocked right down to size.

My problem isn't the loss. My problem is that we got cocky before getting embarrassed. Anyone care to challenge that?

Again, in his SECOND start with a line that looked as bad as last year. And a game that was highly hyped. Disappointing, but not the end of the world. An 0-2 start would suck, but we still can move forward.

I think the line looked much better honestly. Tyrod kept checking down ala EJM during his frightened times.

his panties were bunched.. Tyrod is better than today, have no worries, its good to get schooled once in a while. better sooner than later i bet : )

some poor execution and some excellent execution.

Edited by 3rdand12

I didn't even see the Team making comments that were out of the ordinary for any team, it was the fans that were blowing it out of proportion. Unless of course the players and coaches should be sitting there talking scared and how they have no chance to win because the pats are a juggernaut. Problem was for all of Rex's talk of wanting to be a "Bully" with this team, today they showed up and acted like that kid who is a bully until someone fights back, then runs away crying when someone stands up to them.

Exactly. :beer:

My problem isn't the loss. My problem is that we got cocky before getting embarrassed. Anyone care to challenge that?

I already did challenge it. They didn't say anything over the top. Every player, every coach, gave them respect. They just said they want to beat them, they can't stand them. That's not getting cocky. And if you think it is, I suggest you may have grown a vagina where your manhood should be.

I think what he is saying is that Taylor looked like a rookie. Unlike last week you could tell that he was seeing the pass rush and not keeping his eyes downfield. It seems like he got his game back towards the end though so not a huge concern.

He "got into the game" when the Patriots**** stopped using exotic pressure, brought in 6-7 DB packages, and played umbrella coverage after they were up by three scores.

Watch your tongue, junior.

Rex did not have this team ready to play. We fought back but ultimately got embarrassed by B & B... Again.

So like I said... Keep your mouth shut next time, Rex. We aren't champs until we beat the champs.

You're a real thinker.

This is the typical kick-'em-while'they're-down approach.

Weak, man. Weak.

Talking before or after the game has no bearing on what happened on the field. It rarely does. The P*ts are internally motivated, always have been. But if it makes you feel better to think a head coach saying that they want to beat the defending champs is throwing fuel on the fire, you're wrong.

The problem here is how embarrassing it is to run that **** all week long, only to get your a$$ handed to you on Sunday. They beat the snot out of us today. We had the entire nation watching, and we look utterly ridiculous as a result.

Yup. If DannyfrigginAmandola can makes his catch in a clutch situation, Sammy should make this one. Bad throw, but Sammy "catches everything" Watkins -- if he's as good as billed -- should have come down with it.

Think Beckham Jr. misses that?

dont know. but **** happens

He "got into the game" when the Patriots**** stopped using exotic pressure, brought in 6-7 DB packages, and played umbrella coverage after they were up by three scores.

You're right - the patriots let Sammy score that last touchdown to make it a five point game with over four minutes to go. If the Pats were in umbrella coverage then where was the player over the top on that play? It's pretty clear that you have an agenda, so there's no point in discussing it though.

The problem here is how embarrassing it is to run that **** all week long, only to get your a$$ handed to you on Sunday. They beat the snot out of us today. We had the entire nation watching, and we look utterly ridiculous as a result.

There was nothing said that was embarrassing though. Like I said, every player and coach paid their respects -- but they also said they want to beat them. How is that embarrassing? Embarrassing would be kowtowing to the P*ts all week before the game. Give me honesty over platitudes any day, so long as they aren't disrespectful. :beer: