SDS and TwoBillsDrive Mentions on NFL.com

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't personally know those directly involved with putting together this site but I want to thank you. You toil without recognition while the product you created and maintained brings a lot of joy to those who participate.

There is a lot of spirited discussions that sometimes get overheated. But after a short while the heat usually gets cooled. In the Brady inflategate discussion it sometimes got a little harsh but in general the discussions were not only reasonable but were illuminating. In that particular topic there were some really top notch legal commentary that clarified the core issues associated with that case. Those individuals (on both sides of the issue) really impressed me with their knowledge.

This site has brought together Bills' fans from all over the country and allowed them to express their loyalty and passion for the team that is now on an upward trajectory. Again, I want to thank those involved with this site. You do the work and we reap the benefits. :thumbsup:

This! Thanks Scott, and all the Mods and people who keep this going, for feeding our beautiful obsession.