Bills/Pats Deadspin Five-star Game

All in good fun:

Pats at Bills: I can’t watch Bills fans do this to themselves again. They start off hot every year, sometimes even beating New England. And the #BillsMafia gets all fired up and starts throwing full beer cans off of highway overpasses in celebration, and then it all goes to ****. They are the testing ground for God’s cruelty. I refuse to buy into them until all possibilities for tragedy have been exhausted.

Seriously though, I hope Tyrod Taylor is for real and they win this game 87-0.

All in good fun:

Pats at Bills: I cant watch Bills fans do this to themselves again. They start off hot every year, sometimes even beating New England. And the #BillsMafia gets all fired up and starts throwing full beer cans off of highway overpasses in celebration, and then it all goes to ****. They are the testing ground for Gods cruelty. I refuse to buy into them until all possibilities for tragedy have been exhausted.

haha! So true

What's remarkable is that there have actually been a handful of "hopeful" seasons along this 15-year road of despair...

2003: 2-0 and dismantling of the Pats***

2004: 0-4 start but then won 9 of 11 and last game was for a playoff spot

2006: 7-7 with two to play ($#%&@ Robert Royal)

2007: 7-6 with three to play

2008: 4-0/5-1

2011: 5-2

2014: 8-6 with two to play

...and this is essentially the problem. About half the time they've been just good enough to give us hope.

2015 has gotta be the year...right?

What's remarkable is that there have actually been a handful of "hopeful" seasons along this 15-year road of despair...

2003: 2-0 and dismantling of the Pats***

2004: 0-4 start but then won 9 of 11 and last game was for a playoff spot

2006: 7-7 with two to play ($#%&@ Robert Royal)

2007: 7-6 with three to play

2008: 4-0/5-1

2011: 5-2

2014: 8-6 with two to play

...and this is essentially the problem. About half the time they've been just good enough to give us hope.

2015 has gotta be the year...right?

it builds character

All in good fun:

Pats at Bills: I can’t watch Bills fans do this to themselves again. They start off hot every year, sometimes even beating New England. And the #BillsMafia gets all fired up and starts throwing full beer cans off of highway overpasses in celebration, and then it all goes to ****. They are the testing ground for God’s cruelty. I refuse to buy into them until all possibilities for tragedy have been exhausted.

This could not be stated any more perfectly.