Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffaloSabres

Live music, giveaways, kids' activities - We have lots planned for Opening Weekend! Details: http://bufsabres.co/nR739q

CQF-nRNUcAA2qva.jpg

The Buffalo Sabres today announced plans for “Opening Weekend,” which will take place during the team’s first three home games of the 2015-16 season. The three games will feature a wide variety of activities, giveaways and special events for the whole family.

To kick off “Opening Weekend,” the Sabres will host a Party in the Plaza in Tops Alumni Plaza on Oct. 8, prior to the home opener vs. Ottawa at 7 p.m. Sabres alumni and Sabretooth will be on hand to sign autographs and hand out giveaways, and Echo City will play live for fans.

The event, which runs from 5 to 6:30 p.m., will also feature an interactive fan photo booth, and food and beverages will be available for purchase. First Niagara Bank will also have a special home opener handout for all fans in attendance at the game.

You make a good point. I'll show your post to the wife later.

Start with Center Ice and when she says "$20 bucks a month, no way", then go to "well i guess I'll just get the sports package for only $10 then." should work! Should be a fun season watching this team grow together.

Gracias. So MSG it is then. Gotta spring the extra 10 bucks a month for the sports package.

Aren't there multiple MSGs, though? Like when the Sabres and Rangers are both playing, we have one here in WNY and in NYC, they have another?

Start with Center Ice and when she says "$20 bucks a month, no way", then go to "well i guess I'll just get the sports package for only $10 then." should work! Should be a fun season watching this team grow together.

The games will not appear on MSG or any other RSN if you do not subscribe to NHL CI.