Sammy - Time for this dude to start playing ball.

jumbalaya

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through 3 and a half quarters 4 catches for 26 yards and he bobbled two of those and almost lost one fumble. Then he caught a TD on a broken play. Whoppee. He drops a very catchable ball that gets INT to seal the loss. Percy is the #1 on this team. Wood should start ahead of Sammy. This guy is starting to wear the BUST label. Three or four Pats WRs outperform him.

Through 3 and a half quarters 4 catches for 26 yards and he bobbled two of those and almost lost one fumble. Then he caught a TD on a broken play. Whoppee. He drops a very catchable ball that gets INT to seal the loss. Percy is the #1 on this team. Wood should start ahead of Sammy. This guy is starting to wear the BUST label. Three or four Pats WRs outperform him.

:lol::lol:

wasn't a broken play at all. He totally beat his man and TT hit him in stride.

Hit him in both of his hands. WR's jump for balls and catch them all the time.

They also jump for balls and miss them all the time.

Did you watch OBJ last week? That guy who everyone likes to compare Sammy to. Even he dropped balls.

I know. It's unbelievable.

Edited by LeGOATski

Man, this is just getting ridiculous. I mean ridiculous.

They also jump for balls and miss them all the time.

Did you watch OBJ last week? That guy who everyone likes to compare Sammy to. Even he dropped balls.

I know. It's unbelievable.

Sure they do. I would just like him to catch the ball. He was pricey and he should make good plays in big moments. I guess you don't agree. That's cool.

A fan favorite saying that is often terribly untrue

It'd be different if he got crushed right as it hit him, he was untouched.