Sammy - Time for this dude to start playing ball.

jumbalaya

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense looks pretty good without Sammy. Don't miss him at all huh ?

Get out of here with this nonsense

yeah people have no idea just how much he opens the offense up for everyone. WR's are getting blanketed today without him drawing coverage away from them.

I think they missed the combination of Watkins AND McCoy. And I think Roman tried to play too close to the vest because they were out.

It was a terrible offensive gameplan. I realize Watkins and McCoy were out but how do you go from such a brilliant gameplan in Miami to this one.

It was a terrible offensive gameplan. I realize Watkins and McCoy were out but how do you go from such a brilliant gameplan in Miami to this one.

I think they wanted to run the ball because they figured without Watkins, it would be tight coverage. So they thought "Karlos can do it", but the Giants shut it down. They couldn't run outside at all without McCoys speed. So they ran into the teeth of the waiting defense.

They needed to throw downfield, but didn't have the balls, until they were forced into it.

Pre-snap adjustments aren't a Tyrod strength (at least at this point). I see some plays that get stonewalled where he should have changed the play. There was one were Karlos lost about 6 yards because there was a DB tight on the line, and there was no way anyone was gonna block him.

Out-coached.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I think they wanted to run the ball because they figured without Watkins, it would be tight coverage. So they thought "Karlos can do it", but the Giants shut it down. They couldn't run outside at all without McCoys speed. So they ran into the teeth of the waiting defense.

They needed to throw downfield, but didn't have the balls, until they were forced into it.

Pre-snap adjustments aren't a Tyrod strength (at least at this point). I see some plays that get stonewalled where he should have changed the play. There was one were Karlos lost about 6 yards because there was a DB tight on the line, and there was no way anyone was gonna block him.

Out-coached.

Either terribly out coached or they don't believe in tyrod.

Plenty of times we saw tyrod looking for play calls when we either should've been calling two in or quick to the line with TT making his own call too.

Either terribly out coached or they don't believe in tyrod.

Plenty of times we saw tyrod looking for play calls when we either should've been calling two in or quick to the line with TT making his own call too.

They may not believe in him, but they should have put the game in his hands NOT Karlos Williams.

Tyrod needs to get better at the pre-snap adjustments, and up-tempo situations. I believe he can, and will. But they needed to throw downfield way earlier. The coaches played to the tempo that the Giants wanted.

Edited by HoF Watkins