2015 Week 2 NFL Maps

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better game than SD and CIN.

None of the major markets east of the Mississippi except for Philly are carrying the Bills game. (except for Boston obviously).

I thought the storylines were a lock for national coverage. The reigning champs, what could best be described as their questionable ethics, their first game on the road, the new look Bills and their larger-than-life coach taking on his white whale.

If I put on my tinfoil hat, I think this is furthering the "let's move on" narrative the NFL so desperately wants to push in regards to the cheating cheaters.

It shows ravens game showing later I Baltimore @ 4 but doesn't mention what game will be on before. Looks like my game pass will be blacked out huh?

None of the major markets east of the Mississippi except for Philly are carrying the Bills game. (except for Boston obviously).

I thought the storylines were a lock for national coverage. The reigning champs, what could best be described as their questionable ethics, their first game on the road, the new look Bills and their larger-than-life coach taking on his white whale.

If I put on my tinfoil hat, I think this is furthering the "let's move on" narrative the NFL so desperately wants to push in regards to the cheating cheaters.

Part of that is because Fox has the double-header this weekend. So I, for example, don't get Bills-Pats, because the Ravens are on at 4 and CBS can only show one game.

not to get ahead of anything, but unless i am missing something, CBS has the doubleheader next week and the only game i can determine is the bills v miami at 4 to most of the country.

KYW 3 doesn't show a game at 1 with the Eagles on Fox 29.

Week 3 - September 27th at 1:00 PM

Falcons vs. Cowboys (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews)

Saints vs. Panthers (Chris Myers, Ronde Barber, Jennifer Hal

Eagles vs. Jets (Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver)

Buccaneers vs. Texans (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin)

KYW 3 doesn't show a game at 1 with the Eagles on Fox 29.

Week 3 - September 27th at 1:00 PM

Falcons vs. Cowboys (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews)

Saints vs. Panthers (Chris Myers, Ronde Barber, Jennifer Hal

Eagles vs. Jets (Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver)

Buccaneers vs. Texans (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin)

yea, but the bills game is at 4:25.. late game on CBS